Soooo I was watching Creflo talk about a recording of hell

blazingthru

It was a simple question...

I asked because you said you don't believe hell exists. Hell was created by God...In Rev 21, he speaks of this place that he created and who it was created for...Maybe I missed something in reading your posts that could better enlighten me on your position? I'm not in a position to judge, I'm trying to understand.

Yes you are correct I do not believe the hell you believe in exist. I believe that hell is just another word for the grave. The lake of fire will be this earth. It is the grave for many. A very large grave (Hell) because it will be the entire earth after the 1,000.00 years have passed. To continue to believe that there is a hell in existence and that people are in it is wrong.
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death (death is the key- you will not burn forever, you will burn until you die, turn to ashe)

I have learned that when you read the bible you may find a difficult passage, when you do you must begin your research as the bible harmonises, you should be able to find similiar text to explain the meaning. Some things are plain but most things God knows we will struggle and that was his intent for you to search with your heart, study diligently the scriptures to find the answers. many just read it and go with it not thinking to look any futher so they believe things that make their life easier not thinking of the many examples that God has provided for us. God did not just give us the bible to read about history no he gave it as our example of what not to do and what lead up to those people in the bibles punishments who did what they wanted to do. For example. I mention jewerly, The bible doesn't say you can't wear it but you can read about all the things that happen to those who did and not at any time was it a pleasant thing and from those situations you can see that it does not please God. But because some don't see those exact words they feel they can. This I learned God wink at some of the things humans did, he did not outright punish anyone and just because its in the bible doesnt' mean that God condone it he tells the full truth not just some things but all things. But no more. We have the word of God there is no excuse for us to continue to live a life that is not pleasing to God when we can find out how to please God by reading and believing and researching and changing.