Shocking Message Stuns Hearers - So Shocking & Biblical

BeautifulFlower

I dont know if this has been posted before but I am so convicted by it. I pray for those who take the time to listen that you and I may diligently apply this to our life.

Shocking Youth Message Stuns Hearers - So Shocking & Biblical

This is a Shockingly Powerful & Biblical message preached to about 5,000 youth in a day when youth are appealed to through shallow and worldly means. At one point in this sermon the 5,000 Youth are clapping and yelling BUT THEN the preacher makes a comment that CHANGES THE WHOLE ATMOSPHERE TO WHERE YOU COULD HAVE HEARD A PIN DROP... As you can imagine, the preacher was never invited back. We believe the whole sermon will be a blessing to many souls.

blazingthru

Well I have so much to say but I don't want the thread to get locked. thanks this was very encouraging and also check out Amazing facts if anyone is serious your eyes will truly be openend. I can't get enough of that site. Amazing Really

divya

What a message! I started watching this before but not sure I finished. Thank you for sharing. :yep:

HeChangedMyName

I must be even more blessed with the church God placed me at under the pastor that is my teacher because nothing this guy said seemed radical or new to me. The only thing that I didn't like was that he makes it seem almost hopeless as if it it's NOT a process, when in fact it is. We can do it all in one day but we have this old flesh to deal with and it takes time and faith building to control it. Other than that, I give him thumbs up.

Last edited: