Sorry to be a broken record...need help. Any ladies w/ hair color knowledge around?

outspokenwallflower

I feel so confused and frustrated...I've finally decided I want a warm dark base for my hair...but I'm not sure where to find one! I've searched the boards and I still dont have much if any answers...

I was looking at CON hair color in Chesnut Brown http://www.cremeofnature.com/products.php?url=hair_color ...but I wasnt sure if that was going to make much of a difference to my hair...Then I considered doing a lighter brown and toning it down with a demi-permanent or semi-permanent color, but if I can skip the extra work of those, I will...:look:

Last night, I was considering Clairol Textures and Tones in Cocoa Brown, but from what Ive seen and read its quite dark...but Light Golden Brown is too light... :wallbash: Any help....please?:crying3:

gymfreak336

Re: Sorry to be a broken record...need help. Any ladies w/ hair color knowledge aroun

Hey chica :wave:

Look for a shade that has words like aubrun or mahogany in the name. Since you still have color remaining in your hair, it might be possible for you to just use some semi permanent rinses for a while. One you might like is the medium red brown Ion color at sallys. If you like the shade, they also have it in permanent and demi permanent.