SOURCES: Professional hood (hard hat) dryers and hair steamers

Thank you so much for posting this!!! They use "Kwik Dry" hood dryers at my dominican salon. I am totally dry in one hour and my hair doesn't feel hard after. I want one of my own to do rollersets and braidouts.

Boadicea said:
...........(the hair steaming treatment is $40+ in some salons alone).

I've never had this done nor do I believe I've ever heard of it...Sorry, I'm a real... :dork: What would be the benefits and how are they done?

~op~

The Belvedere PSB900S Belvedere Mega Hair Dryer with extra large smoked hood is 169.00 at the showroom in Long Island City. The number for anyone who is interested is:1-800-259-1523. I am also selling my Pibbs 508 if anyone is interested and can pick it up.

cutebajangirl said:
The Belvedere PSB900S Belvedere Mega Hair Dryer with extra large smoked hood is 169.00 at the showroom in Long Island City. The number for anyone who is interested is:1-800-259-1523. I am also selling my Pibbs 508 if anyone is interested and can pick it up.

Hi. I am so glad you posted this. I was trying to decide between the Belvedere Mega Hair dryer and the Pibs 514 hair dryer. If you don't mind me asking why are you selling your Pibbs? I am not sure if my head will fit comfortably under the Pibbs 514 with a head full of purple or grey magnetic rollers that why I was considering the Belvedere, that is the one my stylist uses in her salon.

Hey Nikki- I am selling the Pibbs because I have an Oprah head and as I am now on the black rollers it is a tight squeeze. How is the Belvedere Mega dryer ? I am scared that it isnt as big as it claims. I refuse to let myself buy it until I sell the Pibb. I think if you have a normal sized head you will fit under the pibb with those rollers. The only difference between the 508 and 512 is the timer right? I think the Sallys on Fordham road have both of them in the front of the store and they look the same size. If I went with another Pibb it would be the 516 but that is 600+. I've been under the 514 and that is tight as well for me with the black rollers.

Back