SPINOFF-New member with a few questions! Pic Update!

TJD3

Well thank you ladies for all the advice! I had promised to keep everyone updated and I wanted you all to see what has happened thus far.

Well after all our talk about moisture, I took everyones advice and got on that. Well out of no where it hits me sitting in front of the comp, that my hair is totally underprocessed!! So I did some research on the forum for underprocessed hair and it confirmed my thoughts about the breakage. Well, today I switched from No- Lye to Motions oil Moisturizing relaxer (lye), and ya'll werent lyin, that stuff BUUURNS, lol! anyways, I did all the deep conditioning and let it air dry. Its still kind of wet, but ill post pics tom. of it once it s dry. I think it looks a bit better, but you guys let me know. It looks a bit dry, but i hope it will look better once its completly dry. Thank you ladies!!

TJD3

http://public.fotki.com/TJD/hair_woes/picture_169.html

psswrd: babybaby3

Nenah

Looks like your coming along nicely I think I have the same problem with under processing my hair as well but I don't know yet. But I can't wait until I get my album up as well so I can start posting pics and some one can tell me about my po head. :lol: Keep up the good work.

OT: How did you link your album to your signature

TJD3

Nappyme said:
Looks like your coming along nicely I think I have the same problem with under processing my hair as well but I don't know yet. But I can't wait until I get my album up as well so I can start posting pics and some one can tell me about my po head. :lol: Keep up the good work.

OT: How did you link your album to your signature

Im simple, what do you mean ahout the album, lol?

Tai

Your bun looks very pretty. Hopefully now that you're not underprocessed things will get better. What moisturizer did you end up getting or are you using Humectress to deep condition and moisturize?

Carlie

Looking good!!! :up: Your hair looks like it just had a drink of water! :D I agree your bun is really pretty. Did you airdry your hair down or in a bun? Oh, and I've never experienced burning w. a lye relaxer yet. Did your stylist base your scalp? Maybe you irritated your scalp somehow before relaxing?