Spiral set?????

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
Does anyone know how use the spiral rods to do a wet set? I saw them in the BSS and I thought that my hair was finally long enough to use them but I have no clue how to set my hair on them. Which end gets the clip and which end gets the hook? Each package had six blue spirals and six white spirals. Any suggestions?

BlkHoneyLuv2U

BUMP. I want to know also. I have the flexi rods and when I used them to try to get the spiral look, I only managed to get too tight curls under.

NAY007

Ok, I think you are talking about the spiral set where half is blue and the other half of the spirals is white right?
I have those too. You have to take small sections of your hair. Take one section and take a spiral, you want to place the hook at the roots of your hair section, then you take the hair and put it on the spiral and just keep putting it around and around until your ends. Then you take the clip and place it right over your hair ends. Sometimes, when the section is too thick (meaning you took too much hair) or if your hair is too dry (it's better when you spray it damp before starting this), the hair comes out of the clip. You don't want that. So make sure you take the right amount of hair, you will get better after you do it several times:).
Good luck:)

localhost

I've been wanting to know this two. So these are different than flexirods? Can someone post a picture of them? Also, you set the rods when your hair is really wet? What products do you use on your hair when you set the rods?

Karonica

I've gotten them done fairly often. When my hair was wet, the stylist would apply her product (Lottabody works fine and a touch of dookie gel for extra hold is great
), ravel my hair around it, and then twist it in a weird shape so that my hair doesn't unravel.