Spiritual friends

klb120475

Hey ladies! I am active in ministry, but I still yearn for a tangible spiritual friendship. :( I have a close friend, but her spiritual growth is slower than mine. I do have a male friend who challenges me spiritually, but given that he is male there are limitations. I was just wondering how many of you have personal, close, spiritual friends?

free2bnita

klb120475 said:
Hey ladies! I am active in ministry, but I still yearn for a tangible spiritual friendship. :( I have a close friend, but her spiritual growth is slower than mine. I do have a male friend who challenges me spiritually, but given that he is male there are limitations. I was just wondering how many of you have personal, close, spiritual friends?

I do have several spiritual friendships. Some I encourage and those that encourage me.

Nice & Wavy

klb120475 said:

This is a good thread.:p

I have 2 very close friends that are both ministers like I am so that helps alot, because they understand the struggles that can go along with ministry. We have a great bond. I do have other friends who are christians, we just don't fellowship as much as I do with my other 2 friends.

Mocha5

free2bnita said:
I do have several spiritual friendships. Some I encourage and those that encourage me.

Ditto. Most of my friends are spiritual...just on different walks in their spirituality. For the most part, I try not to be unevenly yoked. But I'm also not in the habit of rejecting people, for lack of a better word, because of their beliefs.

PaperClip

Not exactly sure what you mean by "spiritual friends" but I'm very careful when applying both terms....

Those folk I call my friends are all not only believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, but they have served the Lord for a long time, actually, now that I think about it, we all grew up in church, so it is like our values match up as well. And, at least three of these dear sister friends all have graduate degrees like me as well....

So I can chat with these sister friends on both spiritual and natural matters. The only reason I wouldn't call them "close and personal" is because they either are married or were married at some point. I'm the only one that's been single the longest, but that's (by faith) OVER NOW!!!!:lol:

klb120475

I had to bump this thread.

I can truly say ya'll have fulfilled the void I had for spiritual friends.

Luv you much!!:kiss: