Squeaky clean with slip?!

yourleoqueen

Is this possible? Cuz yesterday was wash day and since I had been to Sally and bought Tresemme Vit C poo, I used it. Well let me tell you, I lathered and rinsed and I had so much slip, I thought my hair couldn't possible be clean so even though I didn't feel any kind of residue or coating, I repeated and still slip's MAMA! My hair was SQUEAKY clean, but my Jilbere shower comb slid through like a hot knife through butter!! This is a definite staple.

Yourleoqueen Thanks so much I tried Tresemme Vit C and it worked. It was the first time I washed my hair and it wasn't hard to take the tangles out at all. I know you said there was slip with the squeaky clean feeling and you were so right :) . I couldn't believe it. I also tried Giovanni direct leave-in that work well too. But Tresemme is now a staple for me too :grin:.

sweethair said:
Yourleoqueen Thanks so much I tried Tresemme Vit C and it worked. It was the first time I washed my hair and it wasn't hard to take the tangles out at all. I know you said there was slip with the squeaky clean feeling and you were so right :) . I couldn't believe it. I also tried Giovanni direct leave-in that work well too. But Tresemme is now a staple for me too :grin:.
WELCOME to the LHCF!! Glad the Vit C poo worked for ya!

Thanks for the tip. I went out and bought some Tres Vit C shampoo only to discover that I already had some in my shower!!! My husband uses it, so I tried it and I love it!

My hair was literally squeeky clean which allowed the styling products to be more effective.

My hair looks great this morning!

Thanks Yourleoqueen, Im really excited to start on a healthy hair journey with the help of all you great ladies.

Last edited:
Back