Staph Spinoff: Should I let my Gro Aut go??

taylokc

Okay so the staph on my scalp has cleared up for the most part and I definitely dont wanna get it again, but just before I got it I had just began experimenting with the Gro Aut Sample kit. Now, should I continue it?? Is it possible that the Gro Aut contributed to the staph?? Im stumped, what should I do???:ohwell:

BotanyGrl

If a product had a negative effect for me, I would discontinue use. Were you using the Gro-Aut exclusively? A lot of women have had great results with it, but remember that everything does not work for everybody. You might be the 5% that it just doesn't work for.

taylokc

I tried to use it exclusively the first time but I had such bad results when I used the shampoo and the oils. And then I tried to use the oils while using my KeraCare Shampoo and that didn't work either.:nono::nono: And then I decided to use the oils only for moisture and then the staph appeared. I don't know:nono::nono: Im scared. I was really hoping that the Gro Aut would work for me...but....

SunnyDelight

I'd contact the maker of Gro Aut. She seems to respond to PM's so I'd let her know. The staph could have been the result of something prior to Gro Aut and it didn't manifest itself until you started the Gro Aut.

yodie

Maybe you should stop using all the extra stuff right now and go back to basics until you find out what caused this.

I'm using aut gro too without any probs.

Hope it all clears up for you.