Story about The Forces of Darkness Trying to Attack Me and My Family Pt. 1.....

seraphim712

Hey all, after reading posts about witchcraft and demons and some people uncertainty about it. I will tell you that it is real!!! I have two stories to tell.

The first one is about my sister and when she was living with me temporarily at the time. She didn't have a car at the time and needed a place to stay that was close to her job. So I allowed her to stay a couple of months with me. Well, in the past, I noticed that my sister usually falls short of breath (meaning that she stops breathing) while sleeping. My grandmother would call this scenario, the 'devil riding on top of you', meaning that he tries to kill you while asleep(I know that there is a scientific name for this symptom, but I'm not sure if it was that we were dealing with!!!)

I'd notice this subconsciously and will wake up quickly to call her out of her sleep; she'll answer and thank me for waking her, and falls back to sleep. After a while I had forgotten about the fact that this happens to my sister so her going to sleep for the night was as normal as any person would go to sleep for the night. That night (when my sister was staying w/ me) I was sleeping okay, but subconsciously I had a really bad flutters in my stomach, for about an hour letting me know that something was wrong. I knew right away that my sister wasn't breathing. For some reason though, I was paralyzed in my sleep unable to open my eyes or say anything even though I was fully awake.

Finally the Holy Spirit forced me out of my paralyzed state, and I was able to call to my sister. She took a large gasp of air (as if someone had stopped choking her)and responded; I asked her if she was okay, she replied in a sleepy yes. I went back to sleep knowing everything was alright now. The following morning, my sister asked why'd I call out to her because she noticed that I called her by her full name (which I normally don't do) instead of her nickname. I told her that I felt that something was wrong and I couldn't hear her breath. She responded "Thank you, there was something wrong. I was under attack by demons, they were sitting on my chest keeping me from breathing."

After hearing something like that, it leaves a creepy feeling down my spine. Not fear, but the fact that I'm very sensitive to dark forces, and can feel them when they're near. The feeling comes as a cold clammy feeling grasping my heart letting me know to be aware. This was just one of the stories from my experience. I'll post the second story in a different. Thanks for reading!!!:)

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
seraphim712 said:
Hey all, after reading posts about witchcraft and demons and some people uncertainty about it. I will tell you that it is real!!! I have two stories to tell.

The first one is about my sister and when she was living with me temporarily at the time. She didn't have a car at the time and needed a place to stay that was close to her job. So I allowed her to stay a couple of months with me. Well, in the past, I noticed that my sister usually falls short of breath (meaning that she stops breathing) while sleeping. My grandmother would call this scenario, the 'devil riding on top of you', meaning that he tries to kill you while asleep(I know that there is a scientific name for this symptom, but this isn't science we were dealing with!!!)

I'd notice this subconsciously and will wake up quickly to call her out of her sleep; she'll answer and thank me for waking her, and falls back to sleep. After a while I had forgotten about the fact that this happens to my sister so her going to sleep for the night was as normal as any person would go to sleep for the night. That night (when my sister was staying w/ me) I was sleeping okay, but subconsciously I had a really bad flutters in my stomach, for about an hour letting me know that something was wrong. I knew right away that my sister wasn't breathing. For some reason though, I was paralyzed in my sleep unable to open my eyes or say anything even though I was fully awake.

Finally the Holy Spirit forced me out of my paralyzed state, and I was able to call to my sister. She took a large gasp of air (as if someone had stopped choking her)and responded; I asked her if she was okay, she replied in a sleepy yes. I went back to sleep knowing everything was alright now. The following morning, my sister asked why'd I call out to her because she noticed that I called her by her full name (which I normally don't do) instead of her nickname. I told her that I felt that something was wrong and I couldn't hear her breath. She responded "Thank you, there was something wrong. I was under attack by demons, they were sitting on my chest keeping me from breathing."

After hearing something like that, it leaves a creepy feeling down my spine. Not fear, but the fact that I'm very sensitive to dark forces, and can feel them when they're near. The feeling comes as a cold clammy feeling grasping my heart letting me know to be aware. This was just one of the stories from my experience. I'll post the second story in a different. Thanks for reading!!!:)
Seraphim, your sister needs to see a doctor. This is a sleep disorder and although it may or may not be demonic; the bottomline is that satan does use physical disorders to his advantage.

Angel, you may not be able to wake your sister one night. Yes, we do have the power and the protection of the Lord and in this instance, the Lord has awaken you to alert you to this problem, which needs mediical attention.

Don't let the enemy win this. I'm not disputing or disagreeing with anything that you have shared. But I do know about sleep disorders and how serious they can be. In same manner that you were able to call out to your sister, take her to a doctor. And do not stop until you have a doctor who is caring enough to give her a through examination including a sleep test and there are other procedures that will help her.

God bless you and I'm looking forward to reading part II of your testimony. In Jesus we still have the Victory.

((( Hugs ))) ;)

candiel

Shimmie said:
Seraphim, your sister needs to see a doctor. This is a sleep disorder and although it may or may not be demonic; the bottomline is that satan does use physical disorders to his advantage.

Angel, you may not be able to wake your sister one night. Yes, we do have the power and the protection of the Lord and in this instance, the Lord has awaken you to alert you to this problem, which needs mediical attention.

Don't let the enemy win this. I'm not disputing or disagreeing with anything that you have shared. But I do know about sleep disorders and how serious they can be. In same manner that you were able to call out to your sister, take her to a doctor. And do not stop until you have a doctor who is caring enough to give her a through examination including a sleep test and there are other procedures that will help her.

God bless you and I'm looking forward to reading part II of your testimony. In Jesus we still have the Victory.

((( Hugs ))) ;)

ITA, sounds like she may have sleep apnea.

cutiebe2

I agree with the above posters that your sister has sleep apnea...
on another note I have a question about these supernatural occurances. I assume that the devil would only try to harm you for a reason. In general, do deamons to these things because there is something they want from the person??? I guess this is all hypothetical because this all depends on wheather you believe in this or not....but I am just curious.

Shimmie

Staff member
cutiebe2 said:
I agree with the above posters that your sister has sleep apnea...
on another note I have a question about these supernatural occurances. I assume that the devil would only try to harm you for a reason. In general, do deamons to these things because there is something they want from the person??? I guess this is all hypothetical because this all depends on wheather you believe in this or not....but I am just curious.
Cutiebe2, in this case it is an 'assumption' that it's the devil doing this. I wouldn't doubt satanic influences of some sort, but not in this respect. "The" family was told that it was the devil, therefore it has hindered any other explanation for this to be explored, which is dangerous.

The medical cause for this has not been explored because of a belief that the devil is the cause was believed, long before the knowledge of sleep apnea was ever spoken of or understood.

The only part the devil plays in this situation is deceiving this family from not getting immediate medical attention. For even if it were actually the devil, himself, it's happening when this precious person is asleep.

Medically this can and should be corrected so that she is safe from any phyical threat to her health and possibly her life.

Too many people have died from this 'thinking' it was the devil. As I shared, it could a spiritual thing, but I doubt it seriously. It only demonic in the sense that satan can influence their thinking away from medical attention.

This is a precious family and I'm praying for her sister's healing to be complete...in Jesus' name...Amen.

determine3

The only part the devil plays in this situation is deceiving this family from not getting immediate medical attention. For even if it were actually the devil, himself, it's happening when this precious person is asleep.
I believe you hit this right on the head. I believe he is willing to take the blame for this action to deceive your sister from getting the help she needs. The devil IS A LIAR! God would not give him so much power over his children. I watched a show on this sleep disorder the other day which normally occurs in overweight men. Is your sister overweight? I would definately take this to a doctor. God bless you and your sister.:kiss:

Shimmie

Staff member
determine3 said:
I believe you hit this right on the head. I believe he is willing to take the blame for this action to deceive your sister from getting the help she needs.

The devil IS A LIAR! God would not give him so much power over his children.

I watched a show on this sleep disorder the other day which normally occurs in overweight men. Is your sister overweight? I would definately take this to a doctor. God bless you and your sister.:kiss:

Amen. The devil's biggest weapon is 'DECEPTION'. Which is why he uses so many tactics to distract us from direct and sole communication with God. For he knows that Jesus left us with the Holy Ghost who leads and guides us into ALL truth.

Praise God for His unending mercies.

Shimmie

Staff member
JCoily said:
When someone does or says right, I have to give them props.

Shimmie, you gave the OP good advice.

I know you mean well. And I thank you. ;)