Urgent prayer for my mother!

Wanda

My mother Maxine Phillips went to Olympia Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 to have a scheduled procedure performed (endoscopy) because of stomach pains that had been causing her discomfort for quite some time. I was at work and on my way to meet her before the procedure was done. Before I could leave work my sister called me to inform me that my mother stopped breathing on the table. I arrived at the hospital and spoke with the doctor and he told me that my mother stopped breathing and they administered CPR when they noticed she wasn't breathing. My mother is still unconscious today. They are not calling it a coma because she can open her eyes but she cannot focus. I am totally DEVASTATED. Can you prayer warriors please pray for my mothers miraculous heaing. I thank you now.....Wanda

rdm

Prayers lifted up for you, your family and the health professionals taking care of her.

Coffee

I have added your Mom to my prayer list, and will be sending up prayers for her full recovery.

godzooki

I'm so sorry this happened. You have my prayers! This happened to my husbands dad too. They were also doing an endoscopic procedure and he stopped breathing and they had to administer CPR. Thankfully, he recovered. I'm praying the same for your mom.

Wanda

I want to thank you all for yours prayers. She is still unconscious but I am still believing God for her recovery.

Wanda

Hey Wanda,

Is your Mom doing better? I sure hope that she is.

When I go down on my knee's before our FATHER, I will remember to pray for her healing.

Please let us know how she's doing.

Peace to you.

SoniT

I'm praying for your mother. My mother's heart stopped on the table but she was revived and recovered. I pray that the same will happen for your mother. :yep:

Janice

Believe Wanda, only Believe! I have prayed for her and will continue to pray. Please keep us posted on her condition!

comike

I pray for her healing and I pray for God you to strengthen and comfort you and your family.

star

In the name of Jesus I declare victory over the enemy. That your mother would have life and not death in Jesus Name AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!