Stupid comment- need 2 vent

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I have been texlaxed for the past 2 months and my hair has been growing nicely. It isn't long. but it is much longer than it has been. My nape and sides have grown very nicely. Now there is a hater at work who always eyes my hair critically. She was talking 2 another girl in the bathroom- had the nerve to start going off about ppl who are natural. "Some people just think they more black when they're natural." This fool said. The girl with her just looked at her like:huh: and the woman who said it was black.:ohwell: I just laughed in her face...what a dumb*ss. It did kinda bother me because this ***** has been hating my hair since I BCD and always had negative comments about my hair. I don't know how much longer I can take her negativity. I'm sorry for venting, but I am just ready to blow up on this beyach.

Honi

There is no board.
Call me crazy but I think there is a bit of jealousy going on here. Perhaps she envies you and she just can't deal with it!

I'm willing to bet 50 cents that she wishes she could do what you did!

shunta

Girl, I know its hard but sometimes you just have to ignore ignorance. And why is she always worried about whats going on with your hair? It aint none of her daggone business. Tell that ***** to get a life and do somethin with her own head!! :p

neonbright

You know what I say: NEXT. In some people eyes you are dam.. if you do and dam.. if you don't. Hey I relaxed, and my baby girl is soon going to be all natural and will be unless she askes one day when she get older wanting a relaxer...

plove

Honi said:
Call me crazy but I think there is a bit of jealousy going on here. Perhaps she envies you and she just can't deal with it!

I'm willing to bet 50 cents that she wishes she could do what you did!

ITA: It sounds like she wants to BC but she don't have the will.

Peachtree

her misery is simply looking for company
be u... do u... she'll prolly continue to hate, but smile... it'll let her know that ur happy in ur skin...

brush her off (da shoulder) & keep goin' :)

Lucia

shunta said:
Girl, I know its hard but sometimes you just have to ignore ignorance. And why is she always worried about whats going on with your hair? It aint none of her daggone business. Tell that ***** to get a life and do somethin with her own head!! :p

What she said! :lol: @ ***** get a life whooo you got me rolling with that one.:lachen: I've got to use that

Mestiza

shunta said:
ITA! :yep: She should have enough business of her own to mind.

Mestiza

Nita81 said:
Give her an ex-lax bar disguised as a Hershey's!!!!That will teach that jealous heifer:D
You're a bad girl! :rofl:

Well, she'll certainly have to take care of some business, then. :lachen:

Last edited:

Iluvsmuhgrass

Nita81 said:
Give her an ex-lax bar disguised as a Hershey's!!!!That will teach that jealous heifer:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good idea but remember NO WITNESSES!!!!! Never leave a trail! :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k

DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I JUST TYPED!! :p

Lucia

Nita81 said:

Oh NO, :rofl: Your a wicked genius Nita, to quote Ron from HP: now that's brilliant, really wrong and twisted, but bloody brilliant.

Mestiza said:
Well, she'll certainly have to take of some business, then
She sure will, no time to hate when you got to go :lachen: :rofl: hahahah

Last edited:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
DDtexlaxd, how do you know if she was talking about you though? You're texturized, aren't ya? :confused:

MzOptimistic

DDtexlaxd said:
I have been texlaxed for the past 2 months and my hair has been growing nicely. It isn't long. but it is much longer than it has been. My nape and sides have grown very nicely. Now there is a hater at work who always eyes my hair critically. She was talking 2 another girl in the bathroom- had the nerve to start going off about ppl who are natural. "Some people just think they more black when they're natural." This fool said. The girl with her just looked at her like:huh: and the woman who said it was black.:ohwell: I just laughed in her face...what a dumb*ss. It did kinda bother me because this ***** has been hating my hair since I BCD and always had negative comments about my hair. I don't know how much longer I can take her negativity. I'm sorry for venting, but I am just ready to blow up on this beyach.

You know the saying" you get more bees with honey than with vinegar" and if people are talking about you, you must be important.....kill that beyach with kindness...it's not worth it...hold your head up and walk right on past her hating ass...I HATE A HATER....

DDTexlaxed

I'm thankful for all the ladies who tried to cheer me up. I didn't mean for this to be a negative thread. I was just so sick of this person's negativity towards me. My hair is texlaxed, but it is still very curly and natural looking. I have been depressed over some health issues, so maybe I'm being over sensitive. I've been praying alot and trying to change to a more christlike person. It is very hard when you have satanic people trying to make life hard for you. I will work harder at being able to ignore her.
BTW, I thought the chocolate e-lax comment was hilarious!:lol:

Mestiza

Lucia said:
Oh NO, :rofl: Your a wicked genius Nita, to quote Ron from HP: now that's brilliant, really wrong and twisted, but bloody brilliant.

She sure will, no time to hate when you got to go :lachen: :rofl: hahahah
....Drop it like it's hot! Oh, wait! It will be hot!
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Mestiza

Lucia said:
stop it :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: I need to catch my breath.
At least, you won't have to catch your breath around her, especially, after Nita81 gives her that Ex-lax bar.
:lol:

Mestiza

DDtexlaxd said:
I'm thankful for all the ladies who tried to cheer me up. I didn't mean for this to be a negative thread. I was just so sick of this person's negativity towards me. My hair is texlaxed, but it is still very curly and natural looking. I have been depressed over some health issues, so maybe I'm being over sensitive. I've been praying alot and trying to change to a more christlike person. It is very hard when you have satanic people trying to make life hard for you. I will work harder at being able to ignore her.
BTW, I thought the chocolate e-lax comment was hilarious!:lol:
This isn't a negative thread! :nono: We all go through something in life (big, small, or in between) and need to vent, sometimes. You're human, just like the rest of us. I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing w/ some health issues. I will keep you in my prayers. :kiss:

joyous

People are ignorant. I don't understand why women always seem to care what others do with their hair.

DDTexlaxed

Mestiza said:
This isn't a negative thread! :nono: We all go through something in life (big, small, or in between) and need to vent, sometimes. You're human, just like the rest of us. I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing w/ some health issues. I will keep you in my prayers. :kiss:

Thanks! The encouragement is really appreciated. So far, things are looking up healthwise. This week we got good news for my hubby. Hopefully there will be good news for me too.

Mestiza

DDtexlaxd said:
Thanks! The encouragement is really appreciated. So far, things are looking up healthwise. This week we got good news for my hubby. Hopefully there will be good news for me too.
YW!
That's good news!
I'm still praying for you and will continue to do so.

locabouthair

i can't stand when females talk about other females for no reason. she's really immature. maybe you should tell her, "if you have soemthing to say to me stop doing it indeirectly and just tell me instead of telling other people".

MissYocairis

DDtexlaxd said:
"Some people just think they more black when they're natural." This fool said. The girl with her just looked at her like:huh: and the woman who said it was black.:ohwell: .

I cannot believe she said that right with you in the room. Some people are just too rude for words. :mad:

Lucia

joyous said:
People are ignorant. I don't understand why women always seem to care what others do with their hair.
Exactly like it's any of her biz what you or anybody does with their hair.
Ignore the ignorant and keep it moving.

DDTexlaxed

The girl that was with her apologized to me. She said that she had no idea the hater was gonna what she did. I told the girl it was OK. I thought she was cool for her to come to me because she didn't say anything wrong. :) I really feel the hater has some issues, but I am not going to let her get me down. I found a really good stylist that I'm going to let relax my hair this Saturday. I am feeling really blessed because alot of my prayers have been answered and 2 really good friends of mine beat cancer. Things can only get better from here. Thanks for all your prayers and kind thoughts.