NOW I KNOW WHY MY HAIR WAS ACTING UP

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I went to my stylist to get a trim. I've been having a hard timedealing with my hair lately. So I ask for a trim because I saw some strait ends. She says I know. That's the permed hair. I was like:eek: cause I thought I was 100% natural. She then says she left some relaxed hair so I'd have some hair left on my head when I BCD 3 1/2 months ago .:ohwell: So now She chops 2" of hair off. Now I have a twa again.:mad: My hair looks good again, but now I'm pissed my progress is lost. I just had to vent. I feel better now.:lol:

Lynnerie

I'm glad you feel better, but your stylist should've informed you about leaving relaxed ends on. She shoulda told you! whats up with that? Why didn't she just ask? Here you are wondering whats going on with your ends and low and behold...there still relaxed.

morehairplease

DDtexlaxd said:
I went to my stylist to get a trim. I've been having a hard timedealing with my hair lately. So I ask for a trim because I saw some strait ends. She says I know. That's the permed hair. I was like:eek: cause I thought I was 100% natural. She then says she left some relaxed hair so I'd have some hair left on my head when I BCD 3 1/2 months ago .:ohwell: So now She chops 2" of hair off. Now I have a twa again.:mad: My hair looks good again, but now I'm pissed my progress is lost. I just had to vent. I feel better now.:lol:

I got a trim yesterday too b/c of straight ends....my twa just will not grow. Some trim b/c I still have 'straight ends'...go figures.:perplexed