Bug Subsription Problem

kim

Subsription Problem....ATTN ADMIN

There was money taking out my daughter's account and she is not a member of lhcf. I thought maybe it was maybe it was taking to renew my subsription because it ends soon. However, it is not showing it paid my subscriptioh either. I have submitted a ticket. I would like that money refunded.

Last edited:

WyrdWay

Mine renewed and charged me but didn't take >__< I just paid again and now its fine but this is not good....

sweetlaughter

same thing happened to me. i had to double pay because the renewal (which went through from paypal) did not take.

Same here, there's another thread on this. I opened a Paypal dispute to get one of my $6.50's back lol. We'll see what happens.
What shocks me is that an issue that is basically stealing our money has not been addressed by the owners at all :nono: even though there are months old threads on it...

Re: Subsription Problem....ATTN ADMIN

There was money taking out my daughter's account and she is not a member of lhcf. I thought maybe it was maybe it was taking to renew my subsription because it ends soon. However, it is not showing it paid my subscriptioh either. I have submitted a ticket. I would like that money refunded.
Open Paypal case. I just don't get why this is not being addressed by the powers that be.

MzPrince

So what a person gotta pay new renewals to get on to the site now? This is some mess. SMH

Can I get a 6.50 refund please? thanks

kim

I atleast need them to upgrade my subscription as renewed. Not one person has responded to my dispute. This is crazy.

Majestye

I see that I am not alone! I submitted a support ticket and was waiting for a response for them to update my membership payment in my account.

When there was no response, I submitted a dispute through PayPal. Then came onto the forum to see if I was missing something. Low and behold - this thread!

Once I saw this thread, I just renewed through the site so at least I can post and interact! However, I immediately went into paypal and cancelled the subscription renewal, so it doesn't happen again next year.:nono:

ANNNDD I will follow up with PayPal to ensure resolution and REFUND of the overpayment!

kim

I just submitted a dispute with paypal as well. This is a mess and I don't understand why we aren't getting any help. I'm sure Admins are reading this board!!!!!!

Majestye

well if enough people open disputes with PayPal, it will negatively affect their standing. But most people just shrug it off, saying it's only $6.50.

kim

well if enough people open disputes with PayPal, it will negatively affect their standing. But most people just shrug it off, saying it's only $6.50.

Agreed, and I probably would have somewhat shrugged it off too. But since the money was taking from my daughter's bank account(which she had no money in) now her account is overdrawn. And then my subscription wasn't even renewed after the fact. That is just too much. SMH

Nope, I don't care if it's $6.50 or $1.50, it's the principle and what particularly pisses me off is the lack of communication from who is in charge. I cannot fathom why it's not being addressed? The Paypal case has not even been addressed as yet. That's just not how to do business. :nono:

hairedity

I better check my account, because this site said I was automatically renewed, but then it blocked my access as if I hadn't paid. So I had to personally put it thru paypal, there better not be a double charge Nikos!

adw425

I had the same problem. I was locked out of the forum and went in and paid manually, but then saw that it automatically paid the day before, so I also have paid twice.

Last edited:

Jas123

The Star of a Story
i'm extremely pissed @ this situation.... i've now had to pay 2 times which I really didn't want to have to do... can someone please explain how to cancel the automatic renewal so i can avoid this bs in 12mos...

LadyViola

How do you cancel automatic renewal?

Under "Profile", click "More options">>click "My Money">>Next to "My preapproved payments", click update>>Select "Long hair care forum">>scroll all the way down and click "cancel subscription". Confirm.

sillygirl82

Under "Profile", click "More options">>click "My Money">>Next to "My preapproved payments", click update>>Select "Long hair care forum">>scroll all the way down and click "cancel subscription". Confirm.

Thanks for this post. Paypal kept saying payment not available, and then I logged in here and paid my subscription 2 days ago. I got another email this morning telling me that auto-renewal failed. So I cancelled my auto-renewal. I'm good for a year. I just have to remember to renew the subscription myself. Paypal can get funky sometimes.

Kiki0130

Nikos addressed this. I was locked out even after Paypal
payment was made. I just sent in a support ticket as he
said here.

I didn't pay anything extra for access. He cancelled my subscription
with Paypal and began my new one starting the day I was
granted access so I wouldn't miss any days.

MzSwift

I just had the same issue.
I sent a dispute with Paypal and entered a payment manually through LHCF. Beverly was very prompt. She refunded the original subscription amount.