Sulfur Website

While doing some research a while back I found a post by a member who loves using msm and dedicated a website to the benefits. I forgot to save it and im having a hard time finding it. Does anyone happen to know of this site? Thanks in advance!!

You can find Msm in your local Vitaminshoppe or Whole Foods (best quality). You can also find them in local stores near the pharmacy area too.

Yes I am already taking msm with great result. I always had acne and tried everything under the sun to clear it up with no luck. But msm overnight has done wonders. So... I'm looking to try face bars, shampoo etc. I know on the website she was explaining the results she got from using sulfur based products. If no one knows of this website then I guess I will ask this, is anyone using sulfur external with great results?

Look in the Makeup Skincare section of the board. I was just reading a thread there the other day about MSM soap and the ladies were saying it was terrific!

ETA: brownsuga2484

is it msmhair.com? i was in some thread last week and saw the link, and i saw a length check pic on that site and knew it had to be a member lol

Back