Sulphur for hair growth

butterfly_wings

I was reading the thread about the MTG alternative and ordered some sulphur powder from Baldwin's.

I was wondering if it can be mixed with water or a spray leave in/moisturiser as I'm not to keen on using all that oil everyday (too greasy), I tend to cowash Monday - Friday so I was thinking I could spray on my water based sulphur concoction then; and then bun for the day as I normally do.

Do you think this will be safe? as I've read sulphur can be dangerous when in contact with moisture

Thanks

butterfly_wings

I just thought a water based mix would go on easier? Also is sulphur ok if it gets on your hair, should I be strict and keep it to my scalp

Irresistible

girl , pls do all that research you possible can on sulphur, people can get burned from it and stuff, be sure your using it totally safely, which is why your asking here right? I know, but you might get all the information you need or you might just get what worked for one or a few , instead of using it correctly

sulphur aint no joke, even internal use jacked me up just recently while taking an antibiotic and a sulphur Amino Acid

This reminds me let me put this warning on my thread

Irresistible

:blush::ohwell:
Ok I will, they say you can use it on your skin though?! Humm ok i'll wait abit before I open it

Thanks

I really really think your working with a chemical and trying to formulate something on your own , you need some EXACT proportions of safe usage and also totally correct information on what mixtures of other ingredients you can safely use

its like even an essential oil , if you have read up on it , might only take a couple/few drops literally to have the desired affect without a negative one

I'm sure sulphur can be used safely of course, you just need all the info to make your concoction work and safe for you:yep:

Qualitee

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MTG stinks! and alot of people are alergic to it. ( getting rashes and stuff). Get some BT or BEE Mine.

butterfly_wings

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MTG stinks! and alot of people are alergic to it. ( getting rashes and stuff). Get some BT or BEE Mine.

I heard that's why I wanted to make my own, there is a thread on it in the recipe board, some people have used amounts between 5-25% I think 5-10 will be fine but I don't want to use oil just rosewater or something

Irresistible

I heard that's why I wanted to make my own, there is a thread on it in the recipe board, some people have used amounts between 5-25% I think 5-10 will be fine but I don't want to use oil just rosewater or something

oh ok you already have percentages down, start with the smaller amount first and see how you do , you can always do more later to adjust

so is anyone else using their mixtures with what you want to use yours with, if not, dont be the first! make sure first that its safe to do