Summer ends boot camp?

Jessofpal

Morning ladies. I relaxed on Sunday and am within a stones throw of collar bone length still hoping for APL by years end. I notice that my edges are very dry and thinning ever so slightly. It isn't really noticeable enough to warrant a cut/trim but I want to nip it in the bud before it gets to that point.

So I'm begging for help. What can I do this over the summer in addition to protective styling to bring my ends back and retain my length?

exubah

Do you moisturize and seal your ends with oil? Jamaican Black Castor Oil may help with your edges.......I found it has been thickening up my hair in the crown area, which is where I use it most besides sealing my ends with it after moisturizing with NTM Silk Creme Leave-In.

Jessofpal

Do you moisturize and seal your ends with oil? Jamaican Black Castor Oil may help with your edges.......I found it has been thickening up my hair in the crown area, which is where I use it most besides sealing my ends with it after moisturizing with NTM Silk Creme Leave-In.
I moisturize but don't seal. Where can I find Jamaican Black Castor Oil?

exubah

www.sams247.com.... (there it is cheaper than where I purchased www.honeyfig.com.... but I wanted some other items on their website).

Highly Favored8

also try baggying! ;-) it has helped my ends tremendously!

ITA with both of these posters this is what helped me. Esp. in the spring/summer months.:yep:

tuffCOOKiE

Well this was my problem w my sides/edges - they were too short to fit in a ponytai when i did a protective style (bun). Or, they were just the right length such that it would fit in the ponytail holder but, just the tip. Though most of your hair is thriving bc of the protective style, the ends are getting mangled from being in the ponytail holder. I still have no idea how to fix this problem. To this day, my edges are only as long as my ponytail.

Might not be you - Just throwing it out there