SUNSET MARKETING (OWNERS OF HF37, VIVISCAL AND EXOTIC ALLURE!)

Crissi

Ok so I ordered exotic allure from them, and then I cancelled the order however I cancelled it by email due to the fact that they only advertised their toll free number on the website. And calling from the UK, I am not stupid enough to call an international toll free number. So I sent them the email (well I sent atleast 2 emails) but I did it through the website so I used an email form. Now these idiot people are trying to tell me that I did not send an email and to make situations worse because I sent it through the form it isn’t even saved in my sent messages to prove them wrong. They took money from my account, and sent out the product…ohhh just refer to the emails im sooo pee’d to say the least. Now because of these idiot people dem I lost £63+ like say I got money to throw around, even though I order my viviscal through Iherb I don’t even want to purchase any more products from that company. It may sound bad mind but I want to see them suffer, I don’t business, how are they gonna try and tell me that they can’t find my emails?? MY NECK BACK! Sorry im so vex!

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: My order issues!
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:07:36 -0500

Dear Christina Walker,
The very first email you received from our company explains why you were not refunded.
Our telephone number is published and can be found simply by putting our company name in a search engine.
We received no notification that you wanted to cancel this order. We have researched our archived files and there is no
email from you stating you would like to cancel the order. We cannot be held responsible for emails we have never received.
We ship orders as soon as they are placed, unless the order was placed after business hours. Then the order will ship the following business day.
We would not deliberately send out an order when we received an email from a customer requesting to cancel.
I am sorry that you are upset but the fact is it is very expensive to ship an item overseas and just as expensive to have it returned.
Once a package is shipped, UPS is not able to stop the package.
Best regards,
Candice
Customer Service Manager
Sunset Hair and Beauty
888-849-8686 (inside US)
1-901-850-8686 (outside US)
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:22 AM
Subject: My order issues!
Hows comes i sent this email on the 26th of April and have not got a response or any money back?!! What is going on? what type of so called customer service is this?

Subject: RE: Fast Grow Order
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:35:52 +0000

I tried to cancel the order before it went out. No one responded to my emails, and international customers can't call toll free without hassle. I respect the international policy however I do not think it is fair that i am not entitled to a refund considering the fact that i tried to contact Fast Grow before the product was shipped out, maybe the email should be checked more frequently and maybe the business should have a land line for international customers, thus making it easier for us to contact you. This is appalling customer services. This situation could have been rectified simply if it was easier to get in contact with sunset, or at least get a response to an email

Subject: Fast Grow Order
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:14:20 -0500
Dear Christina:
UPS has contacted us regarding your Fast Grow shipment. According to them, you have refused the package and they plan to ship it back to us. Please be aware that if you refuse delivery on an order, we will be glad to issue you a refund. However, YOU will still be responsible for the original shipping costs, any customs duties or taxes, and the cost of returning the package to us. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund. This is clearly stated on our website under International Shipping Policy. The cost for us to return the package is $93.51 and you paid $36.99 for shipping. This leaves you with a return amount of -$3.57. This means you will not receive a refund. Please contact me with any questions.
Thank you,
Autumn
Sunset Hair and Beauty
1-888-849-8686
1-901-850-8686

Hmm how should i respond to them?