Surge New Jack...

brownsugar9999

Hey girlies!!! Just got my Surge Plus 14 today (doin' the dance :yay: Happy, Happy , Joy, Joy).
Instructions on the bottle are decent, but I know some of you Surge-soldiers know the optimal methods of use.

HOOK A SISTER UP (please......:whyme: )

I'm new to the boards but i've been lurking for about a year...so i'll see if i can help...I was surging about 5 months ago and i remember reading that you must add some sort of oil to the surge whether it's EVOO or Jojoba oil to prevent it from drying out your scalp or you can just apply the surge first and then follow that up with an oil or a moisturizer of your choice...I added EVOO to the surge in a applicator bottle and applied it to my scalp 2x daily...I didn't experience any irritation at all...hope this helps!!!:)

Lol...thanx mami...your hair on your avatar looks good:)...nice length and color...when i was using surge... I would apply enough surge to fill half of the applicator bottle (you can find applicator bottles in bss)...then I would add 1/4 of the EVOO (I don't like using too much oils on my scalp)... I would shake it up and apply it to my scalp 2x daily...morning and night.

I had washed my hair once a week...some ppl on this site...I read wash their hair daily or every other day...I felt like I didn't need to b/c my scalp wasn't dry...i'm gonna start surging pretty soon in the next 5 wks...I love surge...it made my hair so thick and i gain alot of growth... Good Luck girl!!!

Back