The Entire SURGE Product Line!!!

AtlantaJJ

I finally found it!!! SURGE the entire line!! :yay:

I purchased Surge 14 today - I know many of our board memembers swear by it...

But tell me about the rest of their product line?? Are there any other Surge favorites??

The Lotion Motion #9 was a nice blend of oils
Moisture Aid looked very enticing

This store has their entire line. Are there other products I should try along with the Surge 14?

By the way how do you ladies use #14, can I use it with my setting lotion?

JLove74

AtlantaJJ said:

But tell me about the rest of their product line?? Are there any other Surge favorites??

This store has their entire line. Are there other products I should try along with the Surge 14?

Surge 14 is to be sprayed on the scalp, for the fullest affect. i dunno about mixing w/setting lotion

Kimberly

Surge made my hair hard, so I only sprayed it on my scalp and followed up with an oil on my hair to help counteract the proteins in the spray. I used WGO.

I also have the poo but I've never used it. Too many poos/cons....so little time.:look:

Catina72

When I first purchased the Surge 14 I used it on my scalp 2x per day for the 14 days. I liked it more as a detangler with wet hair and a add-on to my MTG mix. I still purchase it but not to use alone.:look:

frankie

I love the smell of the Lotion Motion...it's my oil of choice at the moment and I use it for hair and skin.

I spray the Surge 14 directly on my scalp, on wet hair, mix it with other stuff. It has multiple purposes for my hair. I say experiment with it and see what works best for you.

AtlantaJJ

Catina72 said:
When I first purchased the Surge 14 I used it on my scalp 2x per day for the 14 days. I liked it more as a detangler with wet hair and a add-on to my MTG mix. I still purchase it but not to use alone.:look:

I just got an idea, I can add some of my powdered MSM to the surge mix and spray it on my scalp! Oh Boy! That just popped into my head! :clap:

JLove74

AtlantaJJ said:
I just got an idea, I can add some of my powdered MSM to the surge mix and spray it on my scalp! Oh Boy! That just popped into my head! :clap:

Don't forget to add some ammonia, MTG & sulfur. You'll have hair down your back in no time :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k

MzOptimistic

I use Surge 14 as a detangler after I wash my hair. I also spray it on the length of my ponytail, appy profective healthy ends, and kemi oyl then baggie. I purchased the moisture aid and it left my hair feeling kinda hair. My daughter uses it now and her hair feels soft. The ultra max grease...I likey...I use in my 3 year olds hair:)

JazzyDez

AtlantaJJ said:

Ummmmm.......those are some fine chocolate men in your siggy. Make me wanna take a bite!!!

Well Ive used the surge 14 and I liked it but I honestly cant tell if it made my hair grow. Howver that moisture aide just sat on my hair and did absolutely nothing for me. The bottle is collecting dust in my bathroom as we speak....I need to get rid of it.

ETA: I just sprayed the 14 on my scalp

Last edited:

ak46

I've used the surge plus-14, and I believe that it made my hair grow, or at least it looked like it did. I would suggest that you mix it though with an oil of your choice because it made my scalp very dry and flakey. On top of that, it dripped onto the back of my ears when I used it and it made the skin my ears peel off after the two weeks (I hated it). But I will use it again though...this time with oil.

MysTori

AtlantaJJ said:

Ummmm...Where did you find it? I'm in the GA, searched all over and can't find Surge Plus for anything! Thanks for the information.

AtlantaJJ

tsmith said:
I purchased the moisture aid and it left my hair feeling kinda hair. :)
Were you saying it leaves your hair feeling kinda dry?? I like it whn my hair feels like hair personally, before I found this board it was feeling like straw!! It had some really good ingrediants in it, I was thinking I could always add a little oil, because I don't remember it having the oil.

Thanks for the tip on the bagging method. I am going try that for sure, I have healthy ends and oils to seal.

:clap:

AtlantaJJ

teressa9 said:
Ummmm...Where did you find it? I'm in the GA, searched all over and can't find Surge Plus for anything! Thanks for the information.

In Marietta, in the Super Walmart shopping center, the store is on the opposite side of the parking lot. I have to look up the name. There is a Sam's club across the street. This big shopping complex is on Cobb parkway just south of the Big Chicken. HTH:p

AtlantaJJ

ak46 said:
I've used the surge plus-14, and I believe that it made my hair grow, or at least it looked like it did. I would suggest that you mix it though with an oil of your choice because it made my scalp very dry and flakey. On top of that, it dripped onto the back of my ears when I used it and it made the skin my ears peel off after the two weeks (I hated it). But I will use it again though...this time with oil.

good tip, I think I'll mix it with almond oil, my hair seems to love that stuff.