Who's Going To Vegas?!? (July 31 Meet Up/Convention)

Going to Vegas???

• Total voters

cat eyes

Count me in with another member, Feeling it!!!

So that should complete the 6 per room right!!!

So those of us who want to share a room, let me know.

So far I have:

London diva
~Stillalady~
Myself
and carmelcutieinva Did you want to share a room with us?

Blossoming^

Wait :hiya: I need a roomie too. Is their room for 1 more I'll be coming from AZ and the only way i'll be attending is if I have roomies.

:grouphug2:

nikkablue

Wait :hiya: I need a roomie too. Is their room for 1 more I'll be coming from AZ and the only way i'll be attending is if I have roomies.

Yep, you should make #6. So we're covered:yep:

So that's:

LondonDiva
~Stillalady~
carmelcutieinva
cateyes
arismom
and myself

How many nights is everyone staying?

Last edited:

wheezy807

Yep, i'm definitely going, too. Even though i just have only paid for registration, lol. I need someone to take with me, i'm hoping my sister if her aunt let's her. I would hate to travel alone but i might have to.:perplexed

Bubblingbrownshuga

Ladies, which airport will you all be flying into?

VGT Las Vegas North Air Terminal Las Vegas NevadaUnited States
LASLas Vegas All Airports Las Vegas NevadaUnited States
LASLas Vegas McCarran Intl Las Vegas NevadaUnited States

LondonDiva

Ooooh you're from AZ, cool. I'm flying from vegas to AZ to stay at a spa hotel for about 4 nights after the convetion. You maybe able to tell me of good places to go to and shop.

LondonDiva

Yep, you should make #6. So we're covered:yep:

So that's:

LondonDiva
~Stillalady~
carmelcutieinva
cateyes
arismom
and myself

How many nights is everyone staying?

Become I'm flying from London I'm planning to arrive on the 30th (that's the day before right) then leave the day after it's over.

Seeing as I haven't booked my flights yet what is the start & end time of the convention because I want to stay for the whole thing. Checkout of hotels is usually midday and if it's still going on say around 3 or so...

LondonDiva

Yep, i'm definitely going, too. Even though i just have only paid for registration, lol. I need someone to take with me, i'm hoping my sister if her aunt let's her. I would hate to travel alone but i might have to.:perplexed

You should. I'm going solo too, and look you'll meet a great bunch of new sisters too. :yep:

Oh does anyone like to party, cause if they do then let me know. I can't sit down for long and need to get my rave on all the damn time.

MrsQueeny

Good to know some cool peeps will be there. I can't wait to meet a lot of you. I will be driving in!!! Q

froggie08

:grin:I'm going I can't wait to see you all in person...this is going to be a great event. I'm looking forward to it.

NuMe2004

:shocked:Oooh, I'm just now seeing this! I'd love to go :clap:! I have to check my calendar and get back to you.

It would be so nice to meet the wonderful ladies who have given me such encouragement and advice throughout the years :)!

PinkSkates

Dang...LondonDiva,~Stillalady~,carmelcutieinva, cateyes, arismom, and Nikkablue...you ladies make me wanna leave DH at home and come join your Pajama party!:yep:

LondonDiva

I am a talker too. Looks like we'll be pulling some all nighters! LOL!

We better had cause I'm on vacation. I intend to have a great time. Why do you think my a$$ is headed to and Arizona spa afterwards...to sleep and relax. There's no relaxing in Vegas...well not when I'm around, I'm a hyper mess :lachen:

caramelcutieinva

It was you who mentioned snakcs right, because I eat like a mutha and always need food....always. You may have to lock up your stash at night cause I'm like a rat scurrying.:lachen:

Yep thats me. I usually keep snacks ( granola bars, fruit snacks, cookies, snack cakes, fruit) with me. You should have seen me and SO in the airport after thanksgiving. The guards were like are those stuffed shells mmm that looks good. :lachen: