SWEET CASHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chanteuse

Oh my goodness, my jaw literally dropped to the floor when I saw your pics. Your hair is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, I was really shocked b/c you can't tell the length by your avatar pic. Can you please spill the beans on your hair care regime? Once again, your hair is absolutely beautiful! I am in awe:eek: :)

Mystic

Sweetcashew, you hair is to die for - I love the color and the shine. I would love to know your regimen too.

sweetcashew

OH SNAP!!!! Is that my name I hear? lol

Ladies you are too flattering. Thanks for the compliments.

My regimen is in my profile. Just go to homepage and it'll direct you to the site. :)

OneInAMillion

Wow, your hair is gorgeous!! I especially love your braidouts and blowdry + flat iron curly look. Very nice.

I'm so glad I looked at your album---I was just about to post in another thread about how much I hate taking care of my hair because it's not growing fast enough...thanks for getting me motivated again, I got new looks to aspire to :grin:

dlewis

Your hair is so beautiful, what your secrets? How long have you been growing your hair? Do you wear it up or down most of the time?

sweetcashew

Thanks again ladies.

dlewis, I've had long hair most of my life. I did however, cut it in the Halle Berry cut In 1997 and decided to grow it back out in Jan 1999. It took 2 1/2 years to get to waistlength. I'm one of those scissors happy people so in June 2003, bored with it, I cut it to armpit lenght. It was back to my waist by the beginning of 2004. Then I took off about 5 inches in June of this year.
I trim pretty often. When i was growing it out from the Halle berry cut, I use to trim every 6 weeks or so. Now I try to wait at least 2 months.
Honestly I think the secret for me, is those regular trims and my trusted ORS hair mayo with a little hot oil once a week.
I wear my hair out every day. I just can't do protective styles. My hair is fine and I think protective styles would do more harm than good.

Mystic

Thanks SweetCashew for sharing. This is interesting - Reneice trims often as well as yourself and you both have long gorgeous healthy hair. Maybe I am the only one, but I don't seem to be able to locate your regimen. Can you post it here?

sweetcashew said:
Thanks again ladies.

dlewis, I've had long hair most of my life. I did however, cut it in the Halle Berry cut In 1997 and decided to grow it back out in Jan 1999. It took 2 1/2 years to get to waistlength. I'm one of those scissors happy people so in June 2003, bored with it, I cut it to armpit lenght. It was back to my waist by the beginning of 2004. Then I took off about 5 inches in June of this year.
I trim pretty often. When i was growing it out from the Halle berry cut, I use to trim every 6 weeks or so. Now I try to wait at least 2 months.
Honestly I think the secret for me, is those regular trims and my trusted ORS hair mayo with a little hot oil once a week.
I wear my hair out every day. I just can't do protective styles. My hair is fine and I think protective styles would do more harm than good.

dlewis

Thanks for the info, thats very nice of you to tell me this. Your hair is very beautiful.

Oh one other question, do you take any supplements?

sweetcashew

dlewis said:
Thanks for the info, thats very nice of you to tell me this. Your hair is very beautiful.

Oh one other question, do you take any supplements?

I've been taking centrum for years and I just started taking vitamin E. However I do think that I want to try some of the supplements you ladies talk about. If it makes my hair healthier then it won't hurt me to try it. Any recommendations?

dlewis

I take a multivitamin, vit e, vit c, flaxseed oil vit, fish oil vit, msn, and silicia. But you don't need anything your hair is allready so beautiful.

sweetcashew

dlewis said:
I take a multivitamin, vit e, vit c, flaxseed oil vit, fish oil vit, msn, and silicia. But you don't need anything your hair is allready so beautiful.

Girl my mom use to use flaxseed in her cereal in the mornings and her hair grew really fast, thick and healthy.

bluediamond0829

i was just admiring your album this morning..because i couldnt figure out who SweetCashew was(because i hardly ever see any post by you or your pics before)...and then it hit me and im like oh okay..you have very beautiful hair...

Mystic

Thank you SweetCashew. I will adopt your regimen......

ivanay said:
Thanks SweetCashew for sharing. This is interesting - Reneice trims often as well as yourself and you both have long gorgeous healthy hair. Maybe I am the only one, but I don't seem to be able to locate your regimen. Can you post it here?

Honey01

I checked out your album a couple of days ago. Not only is your hair the bomb, you are very pretty.