Switching Shampoo?!

gissellr78

All,

I use Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair but ofcourse target had a sale on Aussie products which i love...I meant to buy a shampoo (the sulfates seemed harsh) but instead chose the conditioner by mistake:wallbash: and since i don't cowash this purchase pleased my DH:ohwell:.

So my question is...Is it necessary to switch shampoos or conditioners or should i stick to Aphogee shampoo?

BlackMasterPiece

If it aint broke....don't fix it. Your hair is thriving thick and gorgeous:infatuated:, keep doin whatcha doin. If its still working for you, then theres no need to change things up.

bgsix

How is the aphogee shampoo? I look at it everytime I go to the BSS. Your hair is just beautiful, so don't make it upset.

JJamiah

All,

I use Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair but ofcourse target had a sale on Aussie products which i love...I meant to buy a shampoo (the sulfates seemed harsh) but instead chose the conditioner by mistake:wallbash: and since i don't cowash this purchase pleased my DH:ohwell:.

So my question is...Is it necessary to switch shampoos or conditioners or should i stick to Aphogee shampoo?

DO NOT SWITCH if it isn't broken don't fix it. I was just going through this and was going to switch my relaxer from Motions BASED on neh say, but I said to myself, my hair isn't breaking, it is luxuriously silky soft. I have my own band wagon don't like it jump off.

STICK TO WHAT WORKS for YOU YOU YOU, YOur hair is beautiful, please don't switch that was your warning by chosing the wrong product, the universe is saying STAY WITH APHOGEE!

:) :grin: :drunk: :spinning:

gissellr78

How is the aphogee shampoo? I look at it everytime I go to the BSS. Your hair is just beautiful, so don't make it upset.

I love it my hair feels good after washing not too stripped..The only thing is that apparently i am not the only one who likes it..so my bss is out...but i will find it tomorrow and continue using it...Thank you ladies

beana

i like the aphogee shampoo as a first lather poo, it cleans my scalp well and my scalp feels less irritated throughout the week. i'm not sure what benefits the poo provides otherwise, but i find myself reaching for it over and over again. i plan on using the entire bottle, maybe i'll see the overall benefits with continued use.