(Taren 916) My SEMI BIG CHOP!!!~ (DevaChan Salon)

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Wow ... that cut is the bomb!! I love it, love it, LOVE IT! Her hair looks so much better now. Sometimes, you do have to sacrifice length for health when you go overboard with the heat. Trust ... I speak from experience (LOL).

Oh ... and I also love her "theme" music so much.

manter26

I've always wondered how the divacut was done and why it's so special. The angle was a little to much for me, but I like the process.

Fhrizzball

So if you go get a Devachan Cut do you wear your hair in a diffused or regular wash and go or can it be on stretched styles such as braid and twist outs as well?

andromeda

It's fresh and fun. Wonder what it'll look like straightened.

Bottom line: She seems content with her decision and her curls definitely look healthier.

werenumber2

The cut looks great!

I really like that Devachan trims curly hair in its natural and dry state rather than sopping wet or straight so that shrinkage doesn't make your hair look an entire foot shorter when it's all dry.

One of my friends used to work at their salon. Methinks I should pay him a visit sometime soon. :yep:

SexySin985

Gorgeous!!!! I love her hair. She is such a beautiful!

Side note: Did she have the same opening music as BeautifulBrwnBabyDol? I need to stay off YouTube:look:

theAlist

^^Yea I have that same music on my laptop :lol:. I've seen quite a few youtubers use it...I guess because there isn't a copyright on it.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
It looks good! She'll get her length back in no time.

I'm glad to see DevaChan's technique for cutting hair.

Iamhim

Well good for her. I'm glad she decided to take care of those nasty ends. It looks 1000% better!

HennaRo

I like that they were able to film the cutting process. Always wondered how it work. Once she starts steaming again it will look even better. Funny how she kept saying the ends are curling but I didn't even see that lol.

Guitarhero

I saw a white glob in her friend's hair....and something looking like flakiness! Maybe it was snow? Anyhoo, TAren's haircut is nice. Does she still flatiron it? I wonder how the ends will be when it's straightened out since they cut all curls on the helix individually.

Last edited:

LovelyNaps26

even though i didn't do a second bc, it was such a WONDERFUL feeling to finally cut off the remaining damaged strands after my heat fiasco after slowly cutting my hair over the course of a year.

Now let me have heat damage when i reach waist length and I will sho nuff be holding on to them fried up ends for as long a possible. :yep:

chebaby

i love taren and i like the cut. her hair grows fast it seems so as long as she takes care of it there shouldnt be a problem.