(Taren 916) My SEMI BIG CHOP!!!~ (DevaChan Salon)

LaBelleLL

So if you go get a Devachan Cut do you wear your hair in a diffused or regular wash and go or can it be on stretched styles such as braid and twist outs as well?

The times i've gone, I've washed or co-washed my hair the night before and tied it back in the morning. The important thing (for me at least) it to make sure the hair is completely dry, so your length or some semblance of it shows when they start cutting.

I absolutely love Devachan. Not only do they do great haircuts, but they listen to you. Everytime i've gone in, i've shown them a picture of what style/cut i've wanted and i've been pleased. It is not cheap, but worth it.

Taren's hair looks great. I don't necessarily like cut/bob look but it suits her.

Hysi

Her hair is lovely! This is the cut I want. Can anyone recommend a stylist in Houston that can cut natural curls like this? I need it evened (is that a word, lol) out really bad.

biancaelyse

Nice video. I used to post on NC.com and many of the ladies there got to Devachan for their cuts.

I need to watch again because I didn't think her hair looked so bad before she cut it.

chebaby

i went back and watched her first deva chan cut video and her curls are so different. still beautiful but so different.

Stella B.

I think it looks way better with a fresh cut. The basic wedge style is still intact, and the shape enhances the volume. It's not as long, but it sure looks like more hair to me. Very nice!

Vashti

I think Taren always looks great. I thought her looked beautiful before but I like the new cut too.

Vonnieluvs08

I like that cut. It suits her very well.

I understand wanting to start out fresh but not wanting to BC completely. This is a nice compromise.

Heat Damage is a pain. Glad she is going to start roller setting.

BostonMaria

Her hair looks beautiful

I would love a Devachan curly hair cut, but I think it'll look crazy when I straighten it

mstk

I think she has a face shape that could rock a lot of different cuts, so it works on her but overall I don't like the cut too much.

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
It looks nice however I dont think she needed the cut. I think because of her curl type that as her hair gets longer her curls will become elongated