Taren Guy needs help...

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Well, well, well...look what we have here.

View attachment 274401

View attachment 274399

Really, sis?

You're "suspending" your "fundraiser" after only reaching 1% of your goal?

Well, I can't wait to see how much "high quality production" $440 dollars will buy.

Chile, please. Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

I can't believe this woman doesn't think we haven't seen her arsed out---LITERALLY---all over these internets.

I think the LSA dragging got to her...

ETA: I can't believe 20 idiots "liked" these lies...

Last edited:

PureSilver

Really, sis?

You're "suspending" your "fundraiser" after only reaching 1% of your goal?

Well, I can't wait to see how much "high quality production" $440 dollars will buy.

Chile, please. Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

I can't believe this woman doesn't think we haven't seen her arsed out---LITERALLY---all over these internets.

I think the LSA dragging got to her...

ETA: I can't believe 20 idiots "liked" these lies...[/QUOTE]

:lachen::lachen: prince gifs really appropiate

oceanwater

Hmmm...what's the real reason this campaign is pausing?

She could have continued to release videos throughout the campaign like she said in the 2nd info vid. It seemed like with every video she released, the donations would increase so her method was working...maybe not as fast or as magnanimous as she would like, but she was getting something.

SimJam

I guess she can take her $440 and buy some more butt plugs si she can have one at the ready at all times.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using LHCF .... plz excuse the occasional crap typos :)

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
She must be having a great pregnancy cuz I wouldn't think most women would be in the mood to plug their butt so close to giving birth. And take pictures goodness.

krikit96

I was about to type that it's a faux pas to have a babyshower for a child that isn't your first...but then I remembered this is Taren Guy we're talking about here :lachen: Her entire life is a faux pas:look:

AppleSeed - Really? Because I have 3 kids.. the first 2 were boys. I had a babyshower for the first son, not the second son. But the 3rd child was a girl... and I had allllllll boy stuff. I had a babyshower for her arrival... Nobody said anything about it, lots of people came, and our lil girl got a lot of much needed stuff.
:blush: Was that really inappropriate??? Like really, cuz I had not a clue...

secretdiamond

AppleSeed - Really? Because I have 3 kids.. the first 2 were boys. I had a babyshower for the first son, not the second son. But the 3rd child was a girl... and I had allllllll boy stuff. I had a babyshower for her arrival... Nobody said anything about it, lots of people came, and our lil girl got a lot of much needed stuff.
:blush: Was that really inappropriate??? Like really, cuz I had not a clue...

Not at all. It it's your first girl, a shower is definitely appropriate. Usually, people do not throw a shower for a another baby of the same sex as the first, since people assume you will reuse the previous essential items.

Vashti

I used to be a subscriber and thought the ladies over on LSA were too harsh on her. But tbh, I never paid much attention to YT gurus outside of their videos. I have to say that I'm now having serious second thoughts about this chick. Unfortunately when people started going in on her about her Areya TV project I was one of the dang fools that tried to defend her without having knowledge. But I can't respect this chick now that I've really had time to examine all of the evidence. I feel like an idiot. If it's one thing I hate it's a broad that breaks up other woman's relationships/marriages and puts any man she scared up off the streets before her children. The more I read about her the more disgusted I am. :nono:

I'm seeing too much nonsense and that curacao (or whatever) video annoyed me. I was like, what the heck is this? people are right, she is abusing other people's money for her "ventures" I started my own business using my own money and I continue to use my own money. I don't expect other people to pay for my endeavours. I don't have time for nasty broads like her. it's really too bad she's addicted to drama, chaos and has no morals. She knows how to draw people in and she knows how to make professional looking, fun content. She could have actually went somewhere.

Ms Guy, if you are watching, consider me unsubscribed. I'm sticking with Kimmaytube. :ohwell:

SuchaLady

I say have as many baby showers as you want. If someone doesn't want to come great :)

AppleSeed - Really? Because I have 3 kids.. the first 2 were boys. I had a babyshower for the first son, not the second son. But the 3rd child was a girl... and I had allllllll boy stuff. I had a babyshower for her arrival... Nobody said anything about it, lots of people came, and our lil girl got a lot of much needed stuff. :blush: Was that really inappropriate??? Like really, cuz I had not a clue...

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I say have as many baby showers as you want. If someone doesn't want to come great :)

I agree. They don't have to be blow-outs but if it were me I'd have one per child. After the first it would be more about the family, fun and food than gifts.

cutiebe2

Not at all. It it's your first girl, a shower is definitely appropriate. Usually, people do not throw a shower for a another baby of the same sex as the first, since people assume you will reuse the previous essential items.

Or if there is a large gap...her sons are teenagers and her daughter is about 7 so a baby shower seems appropriate

GoldenRule

A shower wasn't inappropriate but in this case...

I dunno...doesn't seem like she keeps her babies. I doubt I would have participated.

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America

Right!

I have a friend with 3 boys...she had 3 baby showers...I went to all 3...and gave a gift at all 3. We had a blast and each one, gave her and her husband everything they could possibly need and there was not one salty person in sight.

SimJam

C'mon ladies we're straying ....

lying, stealing, butt plugging charlatan

:cowgirl:

edit: oh ... forgot - thought provoking content developer :yep:

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
C'mon ladies we're straying ....

lying, stealing, butt plugging charlatan

:cowgirl:

edit: oh ... forgot - thought provoking content developer :yep:

Ok.ok...*pouts*

I have nothing of substance or anything very nice to add to this thread so I'm going to sulk my way back into lurkdom...