Target selling Jane Carter and Hair rules.

MissSenegal

I was in Target last week and noticed they now sell Jane Carter products. Now I go to this target once a week and have never seen these products their before. I of course bought,the nourish and shine which is only $10 plus tax and everywhere else it is $20. I'm in herr right now and I see hair rules products. Am I late on this? Has every other target always carried these products?

faithVA

I was in Target last week and noticed they now sell Jane Carter products. Now I go to this target once a week and have never seen these products their before. I of course bought,the nourish and shine which is only $10 plus tax and everywhere else it is $20. I'm in herr right now and I see hair rules products. Am I late on this? Has every other target always carried these products?

You bought Nourish and Shine for $10? I hope you bought 2 or 3.

I haven't seen them at that price even in my Target.

My Target has had the Jane Carter for a at least 2 years but it doesn't carry Hair Rules.

AfrikanRose

Whomp whomp whomp...not at my closest Target. ((sad)). I have to get this stuff online. Again. Oy va.
Hint: Happiest Place in America.

ravenhairedcharm

Really? The Nourish and Shine is 21.99 on Target's site. I think I may go check my local Target.

prettyinpurple

Is it a full size Nourish and Shine?

A friend recently told me that they carry a smaller size of the curl defining cream. It's only $16 iirc which is easier to swallow than the $32 for the full size with the pump. Target size is a good amount too. It's a Target exclusive so maybe they do it with the other prods as well?

Allandra

The Target in my area has been carrying Jane Carter products for quite a while. I used the Nourish and Shine when I was relaxed, and I really liked it (smells good too).

Allandra

Now that y'all have posted about the $10.99 Nourish and Shine, y'all know y'all better hurry up in there and get it. Because whoever is reading this thread will go in and buy it all up. I'm glad I no longer use this product because I know it would be gone before I got there this evening. :lol:

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Allandra said:
Now that y'all have posted about the $10.99 Nourish and Shine, y'all know y'all better hurry up in there and get it. Because whoever is reading this thread will go in and buy it all up. I'm glad I no longer use this product because I know it would be gone before I got there this evening. :lol:

U know it! I'm heading up there in a few mins to see what the current price is.

Yea, Target has been carrying this product for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

MissSenegal

Is it a full size Nourish and Shine?

A friend recently told me that they carry a smaller size of the curl defining cream. It's only $16 iirc which is easier to swallow than the $32 for the full size with the pump. Target size is a good amount too. It's a Target exclusive so maybe they do it with the other prods as well?

Its full size. I bought thr detangling leave in spray for $5. I might go back after work to get a nourish and shine because I gave the one I bought to my sister for my nieces.

biancaelyse

Unfortunately all Target stores don't carry Jane Carter, Miss Jessie's, Kinky Curly, etc.

I still have to drive across the county to find these products at another Target store.

mg1979

My Target barely started carrying the Curls, Miss Jessie's, & Shea Moisture two weeks ago and the Kinky Curly 6 months ago. Maybe in another year we'll get the Hair Rules & Jane Carter.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Its full size. I bought thr detangling leave in spray for $5. I might go back after work to get a nourish and shine because I gave the one I bought to my sister for my nieces.

I'm mad! :perplexed. I just bought Nourish and Shine from my local Target for the full $21.99 and the leave in for $8.99. They have had JC for a few years now.

prettyinpurple

Stock up girl! Also watch that Target, they may be getting rid of the line and just don't have clearance stickers on it yet.

iri9109

the targets near me just got KC, Curls, Sheamoisture & Hair Rules...I havent seen JC yet, but i was so excited to see the other stuff

kellistarr

I was just in another thread where someone said they saw KCKT for $2.98. I've also seen these random prices with no advertisement etc. . . KCKT for $4.99 and Miss Jessie's Buttercream for $16 at Target. It seems to be a one time only thing. I've not seen those type of discounts since and Targets still sells the product.