Target Update: Miss Jessie's Aert!

kellistarr

Hey Ladies,

Jetted off to a different Target today for cleaning products (yeah, I buy products for the house, too. :grin: Couldn't help but wonder if KCKT would be on sale there, as well.

It wasn't. But the same 8 0z jar of Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercream that I picked up yesterday, at Target #1 and paid $32.00 was on sale at Target #2 for $16.00. There were 3 left, I threw them into my basket. This store has not had these products for very long. I've been checking and as of 2 weeks ago, there wasn't a Miss Jessie's, Kinky-Curly, Jane Carter, SheaMoisture, or Curls in sight. Now, aready, a sale. Again, no signage or advertising the sale in anyway. I thought about asking if there were more in the back, but decided that I'd have the 3 for a VERY long time, so I didn't. I thought if I kept them around too long, they might go rancid? I'm going to be back in the vicinity tomorrow, so what do you think? Will they go bad if I have them for 9 months to a year?

Of course, I'll be returning the $32 jar at Target #1. I will check for the KCKT, see if they have more at that incredibe price. Check it out, Miss Jessie lover's!

rririla

I live in NY, and I went to Target this week and the sales girl told me that they discontinued the Shea Moisture in the store:sad:.....just read another thread on here that said the Kinky Kurly was only $4.99....so maybe Target is slashing prices to get rid of what's left of their natural ''ethnic'' hair products, b/c come to think of it, I didn't see ANY of these things in my local Target!!!!

Last edited:

Solitude

wow! I noticed they are expanding to the smaller Target stores (along with Curls, SheaMoisture, Jane Carter, etc.), but I was just in there yesterday and no sale :-(

MVPMOM

Hi, I usually order my Miss Jessie's once a year, during the BOGO sale and it has never gone bad. I have done this this for the past few years. So I say stock up!