Tell Me About MISS JESSIE'S CURLY BUTTERCREME!!!

Blacktresses

Tell Me About MISS JESSIE\'S CURLY BUTTERCREME!!!

Does anyone know about this product ? Are there substitutes for it ? Is it worth the price ? Has someone done a review on this ?

What about Miss Jess other products ...

CURLY PUDDING
CURLY MERINGUE

Did anyone like these as well ?

Sista just tryin' to find a good product... Help a sista' out....

LuvLiLocks

Re: Tell Me About MISS JESSIE\'S CURLY BUTTERCREME!!!

Never heard of any of them. Are they supposed to enhance your natural curls or what?

Kha

I'll never know, my Mom mentioned it to me because she saw it in the Oprah magazine or something. Not that $48...

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
deeshortesthair said:
these are from the curve salon in brooklyn

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i was about to say, these aint jesse curl's products

Bunny77

I tried the Curly Pudding for the first time today...

I'm drooling... curl definition to the max, no frizz and it smells soooo good! And a co-worker told me my hair looked better than she had ever seen it!

I'm going to do some experiments in different weather conditions to see how it lasts. I have to be outside all morning tomorrow, so I want to see how it handles.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
Bunny77 said:
I tried the Curly Pudding for the first time today...

I'm drooling... curl definition to the max, no frizz and it smells soooo good! And a co-worker told me my hair looked better than she had ever seen it!

I'm going to do some experiments in different weather conditions to see how it lasts. I have to be outside all morning tomorrow, so I want to see how it handles.

[/ QUOTE ]

shoot! im not going to come back to this thread

babyblue

I have only used the pudding and the buttercreme. My experience is that the pudding alone gives ok definition when used alone. Im sure you can find something cheaper that will work better. I actually like aura elixir better and its only 3.49. I experimented a few days ago mixing both together and i got the best curl definition i ever seen before in my life. my hair formed larger more springy curls. too bad i did this before bed and smashed it while sleeping so i have no pics of that one.

buttercreme- its a nice hair cream but very expensive. i actually had a free sample. its creamy, smells like peppermint and keeps hair soft without a greasy feeling. i would buy it again if it wasnt for the $48 price tag.