Thank God for our little people (children)

MrsQueeny

Yesterday when my pastor called for prayer, I went up to the alter with my oldest daughter Bria. I posted last week in OT about her possibly needing a surgical procedure. Ever since her appt on Wednesday I have been a wreck. Crying, stressing, researching and second guessing. Did we wait to long? I should have done more? I should have done that. Did I fail her as a mom?

She grabbed my hand and we stood there. My pastor knelt down to talk with and pray with her. I was filled with so much emotion and I just cried in cried. Bria got up looked at me and put her other hand over mine. Then she began to rub my hand and leaned her head on my lower arm just like I would lean and comfort her when she is feeling down. Here was this 8 year old being so brave and giving me, her mom comfort. Those small little gestures was God's way of showing me He was still in control. I thank Him for using my baby yesterday. She touched my heart and let me know that it would be okay. I heard the Lord say "I make all things new" and I know he is not only going to heal her body but make it new again. I am claiming healing and no signs of any condition or disablity when this is all over with. Be blessed!!! Q

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Yesterday when my pastor called for prayer, I went up to the alter with my oldest daughter Bria. I posted last week in OT about her possibly needing a surgical procedure. Ever since her appt on Wednesday I have been a wreck. Crying, stressing, researching and second guessing. Did we wait to long? I should have done more? I should have done that. Did I fail her as a mom?

She grabbed my hand and we stood there. My pastor knelt down to talk with and pray with her. I was filled with so much emotion and I just cried in cried. Bria got up looked at me and put her other hand over mine. Then she began to rub my hand and leaned her head on my lower arm just like I would lean and comfort her when she is feeling down. Here was this 8 year old being so brave and giving me, her mom comfort. Those small little gestures was God's way of showing me He was still in control. I thank Him for using my baby yesterday. She touched my heart and let me know that it would be okay. I heard the Lord say "I make all things new" and I know he is not only going to heal her body but make it new again. I am claiming healing and no signs of any condition or disablity when this is all over with. Be blessed!!! Q
And sweetheart, we are loving you and praying with you too.

Your babygirl is 8 years old. 8 is the spiritual number for new beginnings. :yep: ... all things new. :giveheart:

This is for your babygirl...:bighug:

Nice & Wavy

The bible does say in Psalm 127:3 "Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward." NAS

You have a wonderful reward in your child...she is like her mom!

Blessings to you and always lifting you and your family in prayer!