Thank YOU.... All of U..

J-Moe

Hey Y'all,
I just wanted to say THANK U, to all the ladies of LHCF! I've been on for about a year & I rarely post! (more of a lurker)! BUT I just wanted to say thank you for all the help and tips I've picked up! I've been on from Chlorella, Drinking My way to Waist Length & tons of tips on vitamins! I protective style with Sew-Ins (which I've been on before LHCF) and I've had so much growth! I've went from barley shoulder length to a tad past bra strap.. I really just wanted to express my gratitude to all the LOVELY LADIES on LHCF....

J-Moe

Girrrrllll, your hair looks pretty in Avatar, I just keep my regimen the same & I've been growing from there!! What your regimen look like?

J-Moe

NO let me correct myself it was about 2 inches past, but it grew so much and it has been 16 months.. But let me say my hair grows slowly!

polished07

Hey Suga its Alicia ;) You grow girl and yes ladies her has grown like weeds we met and politiked about hair, regis, pratices and everything, this girls hair is gorgeous and thick and she really has me thinking about starting that shake soon! J your hair is gonna be banging in Dallas for all star !

LaidBak

NO let me correct myself it was about 2 inches past, but it grew so much and it has been 16 months.. But let me say my hair grows slowly!

congrats! But...its 2 inches past BSL? In 16 months?? Pics and reggie please!! I need to be down with whatever you're down with.

CurlyMoo

Congrats you went from SL to MBL in 1 year and 4 months. It's absolutely possible with retention and consistent growth. How many inches do you get per month? And if you don't mind sharing a detailed reggie along with vitamins so that I can compare notes. How long are you growing your hair?

Hey Y'all,
I just wanted to say THANK U, to all the ladies of LHCF! I've been on for about a year & I rarely post! (more of a lurker)! BUT I just wanted to say thank you for all the help and tips I've picked up! I've been on from Chlorella, Drinking My way to Waist Length & tons of tips on vitamins! I protective style with Sew-Ins (which I've been on before LHCF) and I've had so much growth! I've went from barley shoulder length to a tad past bra strap.. I really just wanted to express my gratitude to all the LOVELY LADIES on LHCF....

Congrats on your success!