Thank you LHCF

jsuaka17

I am new here. I lurked off and on for about a year but I would get overwhelmed by all of the information on this site and would never follow through.

I finally decided to join and begin learning how to care for my hair after my last visit to the salon. My stylist was interviewing another stylist and when that stylist mentioned something about bringing her steamer with her when she came, my stylist didn't even know what a steamer was. I was sitting in her chair thinking that I know more about hair care than she does just from reading this site off and on. Oh, and she also hacked off about an inch of my hair.

My hair is almost bra strap length. I started taking hair vitamins and DE about 2 weeks ago so I am not sure how much growth is as a result of that, my hair feels longer but I didn't measure before I started. I think I have 3c hair type. It is very, very curly. I relax it about every 6 months mostly to tame the frizz.

I am excited to learn about henna. I am having more grays and I want to keep them covered. I got my hair colored a few weeks ago, and I am really mad that I didn't know about henna then. I am glad to know that there is a product that will not only cover my grays, but will also condition my hair.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you ladies for sharing your knowledge and tips on this board. I look forward to learning more and sharing my progress.

Awww, you're welcome!! :) Even though I've never posted in the aforementioned threads. :look:

Back