Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you

MoniintheMiddle

Hello Ladies.

Please allow me to introduce myself. Technically, I am a newbie but I have been lurking on this board (getting all the info I possibly could) for the past 5 months. I must say that the advice that I have received from this board has turned my hair around completely. Before coming here, I went to the salon WEEKLY and my hair was breaking off badly. A girlfriend of mine commented saying "it's not growing.":mad: My ends were split horribly. The back of my hair was tapered and every time I got a relaxer and all of the "bad" hair was cut out (and the growing could begin), 6 weeks later I was undergoing the same process. My stylist told me maybe my hair was stagnate!!!:eek: I really could not understand what was going on since I went to the salon EVERY week. Finally, i was told about this site and the state of my hair has not been the same.

Without writing a long drawn out email, I just wanted to say (as if you all didn't know this already), the information shared here really does work!!! My hair has grown a good 3.5 inches and the ragged, split ends are gone. I want to thank each of you for all of your advice because it is much appreciated! Also, the fotkis with the tutorials are a lifesaver!!! I know this sounds crazy but i feel (and look) so much better!

angelita842002

Welcome!!! I feel the same way i was going to the salon constantly and my hair was not growing. I havent been to the salon in 6months and am taking care of my hair bc of lhcf and its done a 360.

JazzyDez

MoniintheMiddle said:
Hello Ladies.

Please allow me to introduce myself. Technically, I am a newbie but I have been lurking on this board (getting all the info I possibly could) for the past 5 months. I must say that the advice that I have received from this board has turned my hair around completely. Before coming here, I went to the salon WEEKLY and my hair was breaking off badly. A girlfriend of mine commented saying "it's not growing.":mad: My ends were split horribly. The back of my hair was tapered and every time I got a relaxer and all of the "bad" hair was cut out (and the growing could begin), 6 weeks later I was undergoing the same process. My stylist told me maybe my hair was stagnate!!!:eek: I really could not understand what was going on since I went to the salon EVERY week. Finally, i was told about this site and the state of my hair has not been the same.

Without writing a long drawn out email, I just wanted to say (as if you all didn't know this already), the information shared here really does work!!! My hair has grown a good 3.5 inches and the ragged, split ends are gone. I want to thank each of you for all of your advice because it is much appreciated! Also, the fotkis with the tutorials are a lifesaver!!! I know this sounds crazy but i feel (and look) so much better!

So glad to see your already on your way! This site is the bomb aint it? :p

BTW I like your screen name....wasnt that a song or something? i just cant think of who said it...

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
JazzyDez said:
So glad to see your already on your way! This site is the bomb aint it? :p

BTW I like your screen name....wasnt that a song or something? i just cant think of who said it...

Moni Love (sp?)

---

Moniinthemiddle, as soon as I saw your screen name, I thought "Where she at? In the middle." You have me bopping my head to the music now. :lol:

Welcome! :D

Last edited:

JazzyDez

victorious said:
Moni Love (sp?)

---

Moniinthemiddle, as soon as I saw your screen name, I thought "Where she at? In the middle." You have me bopping my head to the music now. :lol:

ahhhhh I remember it now! :lol:

divinefavor

:lol: I was doing the same thing!

victorious said:
Moni Love (sp?)

---

belle_reveuse28

hiiii-eeeeeee :D You're gonna love it here.. I'm sooo addicted! I'm a newbie too/ ex-lurker! I love checking in, it's like having a good friend to talk to often when I come up here! You'll love it and so will your hair... ;)