THANKS FOR THE HAIR MIRACLE!!!!

deborah11

Ladies,

i just wanted to thank you all, especially pebbles, jade, londondiva, tracy,nita, sweetcocoa, hairfanatic, kitkat,valleygirl. free2bme, beana etc--- really just too many to mention----- for all your help these last few months. if you all out there on this board have read my posts, u know that i have had MAJOR hair drama these last few months.

Now for the MIRACLE!!! Quite simply you all, (each of you), have been my hair miracle and i really want to THANK YOU. My hair has not had a major recovery because we all know that it takes time to reach our hair goals. You all however, have really supported me, sured me up and strengtened me at some really weak moments. i don't know what i would have done without you. Because of you, i have learned so much about my hair. It has been a few days shy of 11 weeks since my last relaxer and my hair is doing fine. Very little breakage. previuosly, i had never gone past 8 weeks. i am shooting for 6-8 months free of chemicals. who knows, if the new growth handles ok i may very well go back to my natural hair, something i have thought about for a couple of years. I am not exactly sure of what tomorrow will bring in terms of my hair, but i am open and i know that it will be healthy and that i have taken CONTROL---i will no longer allow anyone to do anything to my hair that will damage it. i am doing my own hair with better results. i am determined to have long , healthy hair again- preferably within the next 18 months--weather it is relaxed or natural. you all have given me the knowledge, strength and confidence to KNOW/BELIEVE that it will be ok. Some time we spend so much time focused on the ngative that we do not take time out to be grateful for the positive and God's blessings. Each day brings me a little closer to my hair goals and each day my hair gets stronger and better, even if i don't necessarily see it. THANK YOU MY HAIR SISTER -FRIENDS for EVERYTHING. Hears a big hug to all of you, hoping and praying that you too will reach all of your hair desires and goals. May God continue to bless each of you!! deborah

free2bme

Thank you Deborah. That is what we are all here for to share and support!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

nita4

Deborah11

I am so very jazzed that things are working well for you. Wow, a few days shy of 11 weeks, that is an accomplishment. So glad you didn't give up. Yes, it does take time. Best to you. Doing the happy dance for you!! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

pebbles

Yay Deborah!! Congratulations girl!! That is so wonderful to hear! /images/graemlins/party2.gif I hope your new growth continues to behave so that if you do decide to go natural, it will be smooth sailing!
Good for you girl! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif

hairfanatic

Deborah,

Girl, if you could see me now...Tito go and get me some tissue/images/graemlins/cry3.gif! /images/graemlins/grin.gif. I'm so happy to hear that we have been able to help you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif That's what I love about this forum, we are woman striving for the same things and helping each other, not only deal with our hair but love and life's struggles. We got your back girl and thank you so much for those kind words it made my day. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

beana3

Deborah, thank YOU! the best thing about these boards is that there is sooo much encouragement and info. All the women are more than happy to give advice and share experiences, I think we all do so hoping to help someone else. Stay encouraged and the best of luck with your hair growth journey! BTW i really needed the prayer shout, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
You are welcome! Your success is all our's success!

[/ QUOTE ]

So true Sweetcocoa. Thank you for the shout out. Hearing that you got great results from a little tip that I may have suggested gives me great pleasure.

WOW I actually do like helping people more than I thought. LOL /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
beana3 said:
BTW i really needed the prayer shout, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beana hang in there girl. I say prayers for all the heads on this board every night, no one is left out.

Jade21

Deborah,

You are such a sweetheart and I am elated that everything is so POSITIVE for you. Rock on with that beautiful spirit /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hugs and Love to you,

Jade