the body shop

goldensugar23

I was at the body shop yesterday and found some interesting hair products.However they were a bit on the pricey side so i didnt want to purchase anything until i heard from you guys!!

So has any of you ladies tried thier products and if so..did u like them?Let a sista know.
TIA

CinnaMocha

I never know the body shop carried hair products. I just may check them out for myself (it all depends on some of the ingredients). YOu learn something new everyday.

goldensensation

I heard that they are owned by the same people that make Aveda. I get my body butters from there but have never tried the shampoos and conditioners.

CinnaMocha

Many of my friend rave about the body products, and I caved in myself by buying he body exfoliating wash. Af first, I was concerned about the price, but it was worth it! Since I may be hitting mall today, I will try and look the products over and get back to you.

yokourt

I haven't used their hair products, but I did buy three of their oils. KIWI MELON , EXOTIC and SATSUMA .YUM !!! I put a few drops in my hands and glide it thru hair as a finishing step. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Candy_C

goldensugar23 said:
I was at the body shop yesterday and found some interesting hair products.However they were a bit on the pricey side so i didnt want to purchase anything until i heard from you guys!!

So has any of you ladies tried thier products and if so..did u like them?Let a sista know.
TIA

Wow i gotta say the lady in your signature is absoloutely beautiful! who is she, i'm in awe....

My mum uses the product for ithcy scalp, its a shampoo and it begins with an A, Akuma or sumthin??? its a herbal name. and she also uses the Olive Oil conditioner. her hair is 3c and is relaxed and permantly dyed. its been the best thing for her hair, its now thick and shiney, a few weeks back it was thinnening and scraggly. i think they are good, but not for me, the ingredients are like SLS and other lingua that i aint too sure of.