The Covid-19 Thread: News, Preparation Tips, Etc

Shula

I cannot believe this but that last tweak I made when I stopped my regimen for testing? It’s a go! I’m really in awe, because I don’t even have little day to day memory issues anymore. I know where the keys were left last, smallest details aren‘t even lost anymore. Hubby was looking for something and on two separate occasions, I could tell him exactly where each item was placed. That’s a big deal in my fridge and my utility closet since certain people mess with my organization of things constantly. I think this was the biggest clue when I said the gut health must be in order for it to work. You get memory issues with Sjogren’s and even those have improved. Not sure how long this will hold up, but I’m going to stick with it for now. Still no brain fog, either.

Everything Zen

If you have a weak immune system. They should rename this thread.
I will say that even though I had asthma and bronchitis as a kid I believe I weakened my immune system in my early 30’s with a few years of practicing detoxes/cleanses and unhealthy fasting in an attempt to manage my weight which led to being susceptible to annual bouts of acute bronchitis.

PatDM'T

I will say that even though I had asthma and bronchitis as a kid I believe I weakened my immune system in my early 30’s with a few years of practicing detoxes/cleanses and unhealthy fasting in an attempt to manage my weight which led to being susceptible to annual bouts of acute bronchitis.
You can build it back up. I haven’t been sick in a while knock ✊ wood.
I believe so too.

Food sensitivities
can weaken your
immunity because
your body stays
in constant inflammation
if something is not
agreeing with you,
making your body
not strong enough
to withstand viral or
bad bacterial infection.

Then of course
herbals and vitamin/
mineral supplements help.

Shula

Hope everyone is doing well. My beautiful big brother is currently having his second foot amputated. Stroke and two very mild heart attacks after the vaccine that were detected later. Diabetic, but was completely controlled via diet and exercise. We know we have bad genes so we live accordingly. Since Covid and sepsis, his blood sugar will not stabilize and vascular issues are ongoing. Medical negligence led to him losing one toe and they let his entire other foot nearly rot off while barely giving decent care for the original foot they damaged after his stroke. I almost passed out at the picture because your feet are usually side by side, so how did they miss a whole foot going bad? He’s good; I’m good. Please stay vigilant.