The Covid-19 Thread: News, Preparation Tips, Etc

Black Ambrosia

Did you call and make an appointment for this titer test at CVS? I checked their website a couple days ago and couldn't find any info on it in their vaccine area. I wonder if I'd need a booster ... I double checked and I received both Measles vaccines ("Live attenuated WITHOUT ISG" it says on my old vaccine card - thank you mommy!) - one in 1971 and the 2nd in 1976. Yeah I'm old lol. :look:
I googled ‘measles titer test’. CVS offers it via their Minute Clinics so it’s only available in select stores. I scheduled online. I thought this was odd but I couldn’t specify what I wanted to be tested for so it was scheduled simply as a titer test. Once I got there I explained what I wanted and it was fine.

I just got my results but I need to find out how to interpret them. It’s just numbers with no explanation or key to interpret the results.

Peppermynt

Defying Gravity
Someone from the Minute Clinic called me and went over the numbers. I still have immunity for measles, mumps, and rubella. Also my results are available in the health app of my iPhone and there’s info there on what the result means.
Ok it’s like an urgent care facility but now in CVS ok thanks!

I also downloaded my ancestry dna results looking for an ERAP2 indicator but everything is listed with an “R” and a number. Apparently some of the R’s I have are related to the ERAP2 but not sure how it all works. But it could be clue on my not having had Covid. Need to research more and also check my 85 year old moms results cause she’s been covid free too.

Peppermynt

Defying Gravity
Ok it’s like an urgent care facility but now in CVS ok thanks!

I also downloaded my ancestry dna results looking for an ERAP2 indicator but everything is listed with an “R” and a number. Apparently some of the R’s I have are related to the ERAP2 but not sure how it all works. But it could be clue on my not having had Covid. Need to research more and also check my 85 year old moms results cause she’s been covid free too.
Got my titer done. I’m good for measles and rubella but my mumps immunity has expired. My doctor says I can get the MMR booster if I want to be covered for mumps. I’m wondering if that is needed? I’ll have to do some reading on it all now.

Shula

I find it hard to believe that a young white wealthy and extremely privileged woman has gone with undetected autism this long unless they really didn’t know and maybe something happened to make the autism so LOUD they couldn’t ignore it anymore. I hope y’all believe what I’ve been saying because looky here. Her, Ye, and a couple of other famous folks so far have come forward. I present Tallulah Willis, daughter of Bruce and Demi, with access to the best healthcare in the world and just now diagnosed? Pray tell what happened, please.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...sm-dementia.html?ito=native_share_article-top

Shula

@PatDM'T

My bad. I delivered that with a lot of unintentional heat. That’s the only thing that I am NOT mad at in the least. :laugh: And truthfully, knowing that has made a big enough impact in my life that I am not really mad at my injuries. I expect foolishness. My gripe is really that they are LYING about everything. I’m good, but many are suffering and don’t know why. I tweaked my meds and diet again and my memory is holding up without a struggle and zero speech issues. This is definitely a fight against inflammation and making sure your gut health is on point. I have had a lot of issues disappear with the last tweak. I’m sort of in shock.

PatDM'T

@PatDM'T

My bad. I delivered that with a lot of unintentional heat. That’s the only thing that I am NOT mad at in the least. :laugh: And truthfully, knowing that has made a big enough impact in my life that I am not really mad at my injuries. I expect foolishness. My gripe is really that they are LYING about everything. I’m good, but many are suffering and don’t know why. I tweaked my meds and diet again and my memory is holding up without a struggle and zero speech issues. This is definitely a fight against inflammation and making sure your gut health is on point. I have had a lot of issues disappear with the last tweak. I’m sort of in shock.
No apology necessary.
I understood where
you were coming from.

I am sad
that many are
suffering. :sad:

Last edited:

Evolving78

I find it hard to believe that a young white wealthy and extremely privileged woman has gone with undetected autism this long unless they really didn’t know and maybe something happened to make the autism so LOUD they couldn’t ignore it anymore. I hope y’all believe what I’ve been saying because looky here. Her, Ye, and a couple of other famous folks so far have come forward. I present Tallulah Willis, daughter of Bruce and Demi, with access to the best healthcare in the world and just now diagnosed? Pray tell what happened, please.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...sm-dementia.html?ito=native_share_article-top
I think it is denial and people being dismissive. I experienced that with myself and my children. Doctor said my child was a late bloomer, another doctor said I didn’t discipline my child enough, another doctor said boys will be boys.. doctor told me I had depression, when I was child I was called flighty, immature, and chatty Cathy, etc… yeah I can’t say many positive things about medical professionals, and it’s not a yt thing either.

Shula

I think it is denial and people being dismissive. I experienced that with myself and my children. Doctor said my child was a late bloomer, another doctor said I didn’t discipline my child enough, another doctor said boys will be boys.. doctor told me I had depression, when I was child I was called flighty, immature, and chatty Cathy, etc… yeah I can’t say many positive things about medical professionals, and it’s not a yt thing either.
I think that’s definitely part of the picture, particularly in women. The point I was making was that the vaccine/virus exacerbated symptoms so the condition is easier to spot, so to speak. Honestly, I really think it’s as simple as the vaccines causing a cytokine storm and greatly increasing inflammation, thus causing autoimmune disorders and “flaring up” autism symptoms. Looking back, I knew for sure that one of my 3 was on the spectrum. Now that I know more about it? All 3 clearly fit the spectrum. However, none of them were “obvious” like me, in hindsight. And I never even considered myself before this. A lot of old memories have flooded back and it’s wild to me that nobody suspected something amiss, but when taking into account when and where I grew up, there is no way it would’ve been clocked.

Shula

Do any of you ladies have any experience or knowledge of Cytoquel? It sounds like it can help with the cytokine storms which is at the root of the health issues behind the virus and vaccine. I just might have to volunteer as tribute cuz I’m bored.

IMG_2728.pngIMG_2728.png

Shula

I just wanted to say that I am sorry you all had this experience. I read it again and realized that was so messed up. I wanted to acknowledge it because I have been through that since mine were born for other health issues and with my own health, and talk about adding insult to injury! Thank you for all you contribute on the board. I remember and appreciated your posts before I knew I was on the team too. :laugh: Mine are grown now, but I am going to make sure I go back and read your autism posts again. There’s a lot I can learn from you and kudos on the FANTASTIC job you’re doing. I recently read somewhere that they did a study on moms of autistics and the damage was the same as soldiers who had been to combat. You are literally slaying dragons in my eyes!

Evolving78

@Shula
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. It makes me feel a little better about what all is on my plate for today. Learning and accepting all that comes with my children and their neurological differences as well as my own has greatly impacted my growth and understanding of the fragility and importance of what truly being a parent means. Being their parent has and is helping me mature and evolve as an adult. When you are on the spectrum or have other neurological differences, your developmental age doesn’t quite match your physiological age. So I am learning how to have grace for myself and my children.

dancinstallion

So Covid is causing Pancreatic cancer. Also it is causing or advancing breast cancer and ppl are dying within days or months of diagnosis when normally they woukd have a year or two left per oncologist.

Infection with COVID-19 promotes the progression of pancreatic cancer through the PI3K-AKT signaling pathway

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38063927/#:~:text=AKT signaling pathway-,Infection with COVID-19 promotes the progression of pancreatic cancer,Discov Oncol

https://X.com/mrmickme/status/1771361491473801639?s=20

Screenshot_20240323-145201_Samsung Internet.jpg

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-92068-4

The risk of pancreatic adenocarcinoma following SARS-CoV family infection

According to TCGA database results, these four genes were up-regulated notably in pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Our findings suggest that pancreatic adenocarcinoma is the most probably malignancy happening after infection with SARS-CoV family.

:(:nono:
On top of all of the ppl taking ozempic etc which can increase thyroid and pancreatic cancer. This is bad. Pancreatic cancer has the lowest/very low survival rate.

Last edited:

starfish

So Covid is causing Pancreatic cancer. Also it is causing or advancing breast cancer and ppl are dying within days or months of diagnosis when normally they woukd have a year or two left per oncologist.

Infection with COVID-19 promotes the progression of pancreatic cancer through the PI3K-AKT signaling pathway

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38063927/#:~:text=AKT signaling pathway-,Infection with COVID-19 promotes the progression of pancreatic cancer,Discov Oncol

https://X.com/mrmickme/status/1771361491473801639?s=20

View attachment 495153

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-92068-4

The risk of pancreatic adenocarcinoma following SARS-CoV family infection

According to TCGA database results, these four genes were up-regulated notably in pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Our findings suggest that pancreatic adenocarcinoma is the most probably malignancy happening after infection with SARS-CoV family.

:(:nono:
On top of all of the ppl taking ozempic etc which can increase thyroid and pancreatic cancer. This is bad. Pancreatic cancer has the lowest/very low survival rate.
I’m still mad at my mom for going to a large indoor event and not wearing a mask. She usually masks all the time. What the hell was she thinking? Then she got Covid. And she’s 80. And now this. I suffer from anxiety and might have to step away from this thread for a while. It’s stressing me out.

Shula

So since my last tweak, I can’t believe it but it feels like my memory is getting better and better. I stopped going into flares every few days from the slightest movement or energy expended. No daily hives and other rashes attacks so my histamine situation has improved greatly, many many physical improvements. The psoriasis left me alone. I’ve been more active. Going out of town for a play this weekend since things are doing better. However, everything sensory has worsened. Unwanted or unexpected sound can actually hurt, some lights are unbearable, sense of smell is heightened to a scary degree which def isn’t good. Had the nerve to get dressed up and go out for a function, a child was babbling and way too distracting. I almost felt homicidal, which was so shocking to me. She was so very cute and an audiological terrorist. :laugh: I had to get myself out of the building like it was on fire. It was like every nerve was on alert and every hair was standing up.

One of my girls just happened to have ear plugs at home and they were surprisingly helpful. I wear noise canceling headphones all day at home and did before I understood well why. I just blast music. A lot. I‘m loving South African music right now. I will use the ear plugs at the play. Looking forward to dressing up again. I won’t be dancing with Usher so they had better bring it in this play! :laugh:

Another “late bloomer” like me and the Willis girl.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I'm back to keeping a mask in my purse when going to enclosed public places. Maybe I just ignored it pre-pandemic, but I cannot believe the amount of people who do loud, hard rounds of coughing with no attempt to cover their mouth in public. One thing about it tho, even after things were declared "safe" at least a quarter to half of the people in any Asian market are masked up.

PatDM'T

I'm back to keeping a mask in my purse when going to enclosed public places. Maybe I just ignored it pre-pandemic, but I cannot believe the amount of people who do loud, hard rounds of coughing with no attempt to cover their mouth in public. One thing about it tho, even after things were declared "safe" at least a quarter to half of the people in any Asian market are masked up.
I never stopped
masking. I am
always the odd
one out when
I am out
and about. The
only time I am
not masking is
when I am at
home. To me,
my masks are
accessories that
are color-matched
to my outfits.

Shula

I never stopped
masking. I am
always the odd
one out when
I am out
and about. The
only time I am
not masking is
when I am at
home. To me,
my masks are
accessories that
are color-matched
to my outfits.
I like to match them to my wide brimmed hats and outfits. Got the cutest wide leg pants a couple of weeks ago. Go ahead and let them Zorro jokes fly. :laugh: Me and Pat be twinning. Same brain, but she’s far smarter. :sneakyhug:

PatDM'T

@Shula
Girl, the last
clause of your
last line is
a boldfaced
alternative fact.
:lachen:

That darn COVID
shot has got
you forgetting
that you are
a natural savant.
The kind I
aspire to be
like one day. :pray:

Until then the
mask, hats and
our crazy will
convince the world
we twinsies. :2inlove:

Shula

you are
a natural savant
Oh no! I’m just Jenny from the Block! :lachen:a young, nerdy, ashy kneed kid from the pj’s that loves to read. I would happily switch brains, but it wouldn’t be a fair trade for you. With my brain, you‘d be stuck at home randomly saving various cat photos so you can try to make friends with the cool girl who makes subjects you never dreamed of sound interesting even though her enthusiastic zeal for zombie models kinda creeps you out. Plus, if it’s not COMPLETELY intriguing to me or have a life or death purpose, ion care to learn about it. That right there makes me dumber than too many folks. Honesty is good.

***I consider my knowledge very limited compared to you ladies here. I have learned so much! I read so many threads where I know absolutely nothing about the subject so I don’t post; I just enjoy and learn. There are a few brilliant minds I haven’t seen that I miss, and I have been hoping and praying they are all right. There are some things I read here that literally can occupy my mind for hours and hours upon end. I call you all ’The Brain Trust’. I’m the little annoying sister trying to hang out. :blush2:

PatDM'T

Oh no! I’m just Jenny from the Block! :lachen:a young, nerdy, ashy kneed kid from the pj’s that loves to read. I would happily switch brains, but it wouldn’t be a fair trade for you. With my brain, you‘d be stuck at home randomly saving various cat photos so you can try to make friends with the cool girl who makes subjects you never dreamed of sound interesting even though her enthusiastic zeal for zombie models kinda creeps you out. Plus, if it’s not COMPLETELY intriguing to me or have a life or death purpose, ion care to learn about it. That right there makes me dumber than too many folks. Honesty is good.

***I consider my knowledge very limited compared to you ladies here. I have learned so much! I read so many threads where I know absolutely nothing about the subject so I don’t post; I just enjoy and learn. There are a few brilliant minds I haven’t seen that I miss, and I have been hoping and praying they are all right. There are some things I read here that literally can occupy my mind for hours and hours upon end. I call you all ’The Brain Trust’. I’m the little annoying sister trying to hang out. :blush2:
Ditto on the bold
#AnotherTraitWeShare
#Twinsies

I love to learn
and love to
read your posts
and those of
all da sistahs
on here because
were it not for
you, Ladies, I
would be clueless