THE DEVIL LIES

upandcoming

If you remember a post I had about a guy that I had been dating, sexual purity first kiss etc. I broke up with him. It just wasn't good. He was only adding NEGATIVITY to my life, making me question myself, and made me feel ways no one has made me feel before. It was very, very bad. Thank God for delivering me.

If you remember a post I had about a guy that I had been dating, sexual purity first kiss etc. I broke up with him. It just wasn't good. He was only adding NEGATIVITY to my life, making me question myself, and made me feel ways no one has made me feel before. It was very, very bad. Thank God for delivering me.

i am glad to know i am not the only one that was (trying to get) over this. i don't know what you mean "feel ways no one has made me feel before" but with this guy i was dealing with, he made me question myelf too. i mean, it was very hard to deal with someone who says they are a Christian but the fact that he discouraged or kind of down played my celibacy made it diffucult for me personally. Especially after you have developed a bond or attachment to the person, you really start to value what they say, even though he is only human. But I am just glad and pray that God is taking me to a place that I will get over him because it is very hard but the truth is, when a man effects your relationship with God negatively, then there is a problem.

That's the scary thing about being in love, that we as women sometimes begin to question ourselves and let men effect our relationship or walk with God. I don't want that and pray that whoever else that I fall in love with will respect every part of me.:yep:

Good for you for recognizing someone you were invloved with was your downfall and having the courage to rid yourself of them. That is hard for alot of ladies to do. Trust me I know.

i am glad to know i am not the only one that was (trying to get) over this. i don't know what you mean "feel ways no one has made me feel before" but with this guy i was dealing with, he made me question myelf too. i mean, it was very hard to deal with someone who says they are a Christian but the fact that he discouraged or kind of down played my celibacy made it diffucult for me personally. Especially after you have developed a bond or attachment to the person, you really start to value what they say, even though he is only human. But I am just glad and pray that God is taking me to a place that I will get over him because it is very hard but the truth is, when a man effects your relationship with God negatively, then there is a problem.

That's the scary thing about being in love, that we as women sometimes begin to question ourselves and let men effect our relationship or walk with God. I don't want that and pray that whoever else that I fall in love with will respect every part of me.:yep:

ITA! women have to guard the hearts, minds, and bodies. i wish you guys the best and i pray right now that God bless you with men that love and follow His will! Amen!

TIC,

You'll be fine. I know you will. Good job sweetie. :yep:

Soror I am fine, I feel so pleased right now and am so much more focused on: God, family, school, career, our sorority etc. Thank the God Lord. He was bringing out a part of me that I did not like at all.

Back