The DH LOVES my Afro Puff!!!

Radianthealth

I just took my braids out and my 4b hair is approaching 6 months post relaxer so I have been wearing my hair in a phony afro puff.

Why is the DH all over me!!!

He says he loves the natural texture of my hair and he thinks it is sexy:D

I think that this is really refreshing. It isn't going to stop me from texlaxing my hair but it shows that AA men can appreciate the natural texture of 4b hair (Even if it is a phony afro puff:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: ).

A couple of months ago I started a thread about a Latino man loving my afro puff...now I can state that my husband loves it too.

Random but when my husband was going crazy over my hair why did Imus pop in my head:confused:

Any relaxed/texlaxed ladies have a SO that likes the natural texture of your hair?

Will this affect your decision about processing?

I have already answered the first question but I will also answer the second question, most likely I will continue to texlax because I like living in the best of both worlds:)

Divalicious

That's great! When I first stopped relaxing, I couldn't keep my hands outta my hair and it's still the same way a couple years later :lachen: . My fiance and I fight over who gets to touch my hair. He's not AA, but there are so many AA men who love natural textures just as much as relaxed hair. I love how we have so much diversity in terms of our textures.

dlewis

girl you crazy..............:lachen:

My husband loves my natural texture (I've worn my hair natural at several times throughtout our relationship). But I like it texlaxed better.