"The Hair Bun Drop"---Look at all that swaaang! Flat-ironed natural hair

Crystalicequeen123

Wow...I'm like drooling over this girl's hair on youtube!! :drool:

It looks so thick, shiny and healthy! Look at all that swing! :love: :drool:

I haven't decided whether or not I will flat-iron my hair straight when I'm completely natural, but this video surely is tempting!

I can't wait until my hair is long enough to do this one day. :giggle:

"The Hair Bun Drop"

melissa-bee

LOOL, Such a joker, she's a member of this board isn't she? I wonder where her hair now. I haven't seen her post in a while...or maybe her hair journey has finished.

kandiekj100

I have visions of doing this, but usually my vision takes place in my bedroom under mood lighting, with my hubby. Kind of the sexy bookworm or school teacher/librarian type fantasy. My hair is almost APL when straightened, but b/c my hair is fine, that doesn't feel long enough for me to have the desired effect. I think BSB will give me the effect I'm looking for. This video so makes me want to flat-iron, but I'm trying to hold out for a while. After all I am in Florida, but thing is even if my hair style only lasts for a day or two, I'm usually satisfied that I've done it. Darn you OP for this video.

Crystalicequeen123

*Singing* : "Said it, don't mean a thing if you, ain't got that swaaang.... Doo wop doo wop doo wop..." :giggle:

I like how she parted her hair to show the "haters" that her hair is REAL and not a weave! :lol:

I have visions of doing this, but usually my vision takes place in my bedroom under mood lighting, with my hubby. Kind of the sexy bookworm or school teacher/librarian type fantasy. My hair is almost APL when straightened, but b/c my hair is fine, that doesn't feel long enough for me to have the desired effect. I think BSB will give me the effect I'm looking for. This video so makes me want to flat-iron, but I'm trying to hold out for a while. After all I am in Florida, but thing is even if my hair style only lasts for a day or two, I'm usually satisfied that I've done it. Darn you OP for this video.

lol....sorry! :giggle:

I have dreams of doing this one day too! Although, my hair is so fine-textured, it wouldn't be as thick as hers. But if I could just get the LENGTH and that "swang", I'd be happy! :grin:

SimJam

she refers to her fotki but i cant find it :(

*** now sipping my lunch through a straw .... my jawwww my jawwww **** DWL

Makenzie

Simply gorgeous.

I had to laugh and shake my head at the same time at the poster who asked if she was mixed with anything.:ohwell::lol::nono::spinning:

Mad Scientist

It's gorgeous! so thick! I was shocked too 'cause the bun didn't look that big. Her progress is awesome too. She got a TON of growth.

D.Lisha

omgggggggggg THAT was amazing :notworthy:
Isn't she a stylist in Washington DC if I remember correctly
I remember seeing one of our members saying how good of a job she did....and that member has full, thick, beautiful WL hair!!!
Man I wish I could get just ONE appointment with her...just ONE LORD :pray: Lol

Mrs. Verde

And apparently she does the bomb weaves, too. Quite a few people on this board go to her to get their hair done.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
*sigh* -- I'm relaxed but still....I want a look similar to this -- silky, swanging, deliciously sexy hair.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Nice...I got goose pimples watching that, the music, slow motion. Damn...that is is some gorgeous hair!

MissLawyerLady

I love her website www.reniece.com. She's an amazing stylists to help her clients achieve such healthy hair! I wish they were all like her- sigh.

Janet'

Yes, I've seen this posted before, but I LOVE it and the best thing about it is that her bun is deceptively small compared to how much hair she has! Love, love, love it!