THE INSTYLER CURLING IRONS......

enscott14

Ok, so I've been fixated on the informercial about the InStyler and wanted to know if anyone here has used it or knows of someone who has used it and what were the results and your opinon about it?

Also, are you natural or relaxed?

Thanks ladies!

tmhuggiebear

I have no experience with this product. However, there have been a bunch of threads on this and from my understanding most people said it wasn't worth buying.

myxdchiick

Ok, so I've been fixated on the informercial about the InStyler and wanted to know if anyone here has used it or knows of someone who has used it and what were the results and your opinon about it?

Also, are you natural or relaxed?

Thanks ladies!

I am transitioning with little new growth. (Refer to siggy)
The Instyler is a 2-n-1 tool because it can give you curls and it can give you a straight look. I have used it with GREAT results! I remember the first time I used it, it gave me some curls as if I did a rollerset!!!! I use mine on the medium setting. Like other flat irons, be sure to detangle prior to ironing the section. When used correctly, you will be left with smooth and shiny hair. I think the infomercials don't use product, but I do. I guess just use what works for you.

Joi from theantihairslave has a review on her blog and has a video on Youtube if you haven't seen viewed those yet:

Her blog:
http://theantihairslave.blogspot.com/search?q=instyler

Youtube review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkwT-FdrJRE&feature=channel_page

twinkletoes17

The few posts I remember seeing, most of them returned it within a month. I don't recall any good raves about it on LHCF..

bluediamond0829

I am natural and i use it. Its really nice and easy to use. I have a coworker that uses it also and she is relaxed and the both our hair turns out good. I'm not sure how it would work with different textures of hair, i have fine and soft hair and so does my coworker.

countrychickd

I have this....and I absolutely hate it. I never use it because it doesn't do much of anything spectacular. I can use a regular curling iron to straighten and curl my hair better than this thing. It's really bad in my opinion. Doesn't do what it claims at all.