The picture that took my breath away

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
beyoncefro-vi.jpg

I've finally found a picture of the 'fro. I've been on the search ever since I saw the movie. This pic is such an inspiration. I'm not a Beyonce worshipper, but she looks stunning in this photo...the hair is what made it happen. This has to be, if not the most, one of the most beautiful pics of her. One day, when I'm completely natural and my hair gains length like this, I will rock this style...and take a picture....just like this.

(oh yeah, I know she's probably wearing a wig, though)

That is a beautiful pic and heavenly fro. :eek:
I never saw this one in all the advertisments for the movie.

TSUprincess04 said:
It's that big photo (like a mural) on the wall in the "When I First Saw You" scene.

The fro is beautiful indeed. By the way, your hair is gorgeous; I'm loving that raven black. Did you use henna for that hue or is this your natural hair color. If it's natural, I'm jealous!!!

Like they say, the grass is always greener. Even though I love my fro, I sooooo wish mine had the thickness and kink to do that! Oh well. I'll admire those with fros like that and love what I got.

good2uuuu said:
Like they say, the grass is always greener. Even though I love my fro, I sooooo wish mine had the thickness and kink to do that! Oh well. I'll admire those with fros like that and love what I got.

Your fro is there!:eek: All you had to do was fluff up the front some more!
Beyonce helps me keep my body in shape. She can't be the only hot girl walking around!;) :lol:

seraphim712 said:
The fro is beautiful indeed. By the way, your hair is gorgeous; I'm loving that raven black. Did you use henna for that hue or is this your natural hair color. If it's natural, I'm jealous!!!

My hair is naturally black, but I had to dye it "back black" due to a color job that I had grown tired of. I didn't use henna; I used this permanent cream color by Optimum in the color "Natural Black."

I like that pic of Beyonce, too! It looks as though she's about to team up w/ Pam Grier in a 70's movie. :lol:

I plan to do the very same thing. I want a fro so big I have to turn sideways to see who is beside me :D :D

Back