The Ponytail Method is the BOMB!!!!!!

Yeah, I would like to know if you can put it in two ponytails as well?...and can u have like a sweep of hair in the front?

[ QUOTE ]
Puddles said:
Poohbear....check out Adrienne's album http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1283174&uid=714281 Her hair is beautiful. She shows how she does the pony method. And she uses a comb and brush to smooth her hair. She is our Jan '04 featured model.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive seen her album several times...
wink.gif
I dont want to use a PHONYtail or a wet bun...just my regular hair. Wet buns makes my hair seem like its gonna have breakage. And I dont want to buy a phonytail.

I just did the ponytail method last night and my hair feels really soft! Im planning on doing this method til the end of May and then Im getting cornrows. I cant wait to see hair growth results.

Please share how you did it Poohbear! Two ponytails, more? How long did it take for yours to dry and how did it look when it was dry? Details please!
laugh.gif

I put my hair in two pony tails when i want me hair to dry quickly. Just make sure the front and back is pulled straight and you will get the same results as putting your hair in one pony tail.

And what are the results Lee of putting my hair into any kind of pony tail to air dry, besides the softness that Poohbear mentioned?

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
Please share how you did it Poohbear! Two ponytails, more? How long did it take for yours to dry and how did it look when it was dry? Details please!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not try two ponytails yet. But with this one ponytail that I put to the backside of my head did great! My hair feels so soft and I dont have to worry about messing or combing my hair. It took last night and this morning to airdry (about 12-14 hours).

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not try two ponytails yet. But with this one ponytail that I put to the backside of my head did great! My hair feels so soft and I dont have to worry about messing or combing my hair. It took last night and this morning to airdry (about 12-14 hours).

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you for sharing that Poohbear. It sounds like it worked very well for you!

I typically don't talk that much on the site I just read the different comments but I tried the ponytail method last night and it worked great. Thank you so much for your help.

A friend of mine did four ponytails 2 front and 2 back. She said it was 85% dry in 3 hours. I guess it is different for all women.

Back