The prayers of the righteous availeth much...(pharmacy test related)

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Ladies, I am now officially a Pharmacist!!! It had to be NO ONE but GOD!!! I struggled all the way through school and used it seemed like I was the only one with issues,but God has definitely showed his might once again!
I got my letter today with my results. I went to the post office and when I saw the letter, I started getting really anxious, almost sick to my stomach. I just had to open it there because the way I felt, I could not drive. I called my SO and he was like, 'open it.' Yall, when I saw CONGRATULATIONS, I immediately busted out in praises and tears, right there in the post office. I did not care who saw me or heard me!!
Another blessing- the minimum you can make on the exam is 75. Let me just show you all how good God is. How about I made ABOVE the average with a 109!!! That is not common at all. Most people make 80's on the exam, but look at God! A 109!!!
Thank you all SO MUCH for your prayers! This is an awesome forum and I just praise God for great women of faith like you all!

:yay: YAY! Congratulations! :bouncy:

God surely made a way for you! You have made a GREAT accomplishment! :yep: You are a great inspiration for those like me who are going through school to get degrees and certifications. :notworthy

May God bless you in your future!!! :up::up:

Congrats Bubblin' , it definitely is a blessing !! :rosebud: Now you can start making those big bucks.. you go girl !! :grin:

Go gurl! Go gurl! I knew you would do well. See if you just leave it in the hands of the Lord he would just handle thangs!

So what's next? Do you take the law part now or have you taken it already?

Praise the LOrd! I can't tell you about how much my hubby has struggled with board exams. I think the medical boards have the same passing requirement. It is devestating to miss by one point. Anyway, your testimony just gives me hope. I know he can pass step 3 and not just pass, but pass with a high score if he is faithful. God bless you, and get to makin' that money girl! :lol:

I'm loving the testimonies. I'm loving the fact you passed and passed WAY higher than average. God is definitely working on you and is fully in effect. CONGRATULATIONS :yay:

Honi said:
Go gurl! Go gurl! I knew you would do well. See if you just leave it in the hands of the Lord he would just handle thangs!

So what's next? Do you take the law part now or have you taken it already?

I have already taken the law part:yep: I am now awaiting my license number.

kisz4tj said:
That's excellent Gurl, praise him!! Wow I started feeling a lil queasy at the beginning :D

Why did you start feeling queasy??

5.gif
Heeyyyy good for you. with God all things are possible. Congratulations.
2.gif
Just keep looking up.
7.gif

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Ladies, I am now officially a Pharmacist!!! It had to be NO ONE but GOD!!! I struggled all the way through school and used it seemed like I was the only one with issues,but God has definitely showed his might once again!
I got my letter today with my results. I went to the post office and when I saw the letter, I started getting really anxious, almost sick to my stomach. I just had to open it there because the way I felt, I could not drive. I called my SO and he was like, 'open it.' Yall, when I saw CONGRATULATIONS, I immediately busted out in praises and tears, right there in the post office. I did not care who saw me or heard me!!
Another blessing- the minimum you can make on the exam is 75. Let me just show you all how good God is. How about I made ABOVE the average with a 109!!! That is not common at all. Most people make 80's on the exam, but look at God! A 109!!!
Thank you all SO MUCH for your prayers! This is an awesome forum and I just praise God for great women of faith like you all!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Thank you so much for your testimony. I actually clicked on your thread accidentally but it was timely and I truly believe it to be orchestrated by God. I am in the middle of taking some tests for my teaching profession (Praxis). I had a similiar experience like yours on Saturday. I have two more tests to take this month and I am praying and believing God to allow me to not only to pass but to highly excel on these tests on the first try. This test is very expensive to take and I really need to pass them so I can finish my program. Thank you so much for sharing!:)

BTW, the highest that you could get on this portion of the test is 190. The state in which I live requires me to get a score of 173. I scored 181. ;) I truly just thank God. I really didn't want to take the test and have prolonged it due to test anxiety but, look at God. When I paid for the test, I told the Lord, "This is by faith God and I trust you. I can do all things through you who strengthens me."

Last edited:
BBS, you know it goes without saying how very, very proud I am of you. I have only been through your journey of school, personal ordeals, and then this testing, but I thank God for ever step of this part of your journey he allowed me to witness. It not only confirmed that the word of the Lord is true, it also strengthens my faith that God is active, he's not sitting back on a cloud somewhere allowing life to just happen to us. I know the Lord allowed you to come to this place in your life for a reason, he does nothing without a purpose. I am so looking forward to another testimony from you as to where the Lord took you with this step in life.

I love you and I will continue to keep you in prayer...again, I am SO VERY PROUD OF YOU...especially for turning to the Lord during this whole ordeal. Our faithfulness is reward by the Lord who is even more faithful with his blessings. Congrats sweetie!!!!

Back