The scary Split-Ender

Is there anyone out ther that is using this product? I know some of you couldn't trust this product, but I want to use it because I think it will make it a lot easier for me to trim away split-ends in my layered hair. Has it worked for anyone? TIA

EXSQUISIT

I used mine twice. It does clip the splits nicely, but the pain of it all is the fact that you have to put a very very small amount of hair into it or it wont begin to clip at all. I had to keep readjusting the amount of hair, and with all the hair I have, it took a good almost 2 hours to do my whole head.

EXSQUISIT

[ QUOTE ]
Ms. Jennifer, your hair is awesome in your avatar!

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!!! Thanks for that! That's like getting a million dollars coming from you Supergirl! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Carlie

Keep in mind that the blade inside the machine will eventually get dull and cause damage to your hair with continued use. It's not like a pair of scissors where you can just go and buy a new pair.

Also, the machine not only cuts split ends but any hairs that that pop up when rolled through the machine....that may include hairs that are not necessarily split but simply uneven with the rest of your hair.