The Way You See It, Is Not The Way God Sees It!

PoeticJustice

Another e-mail I received today. Be blessed!:rosebud:

Good Morning,
On this day, November 1, this email comes to minister to you. Happy Wednesday! How are you doing this morning? It's a wonderful day to be a child of God. This morning, I have been commissioned to come and minister to you. While I was listening to the Lord yesterday afternoon, I heard Him say something so profound until I had to share it with each of you. My brother, my sister, there are times in each of our lives when all we need is a Word from the Lord. We do not need to meet again. We do not need to turn around three times. We do not need to call psychic hot-lines or visit palm readers. We do not need to read horoscopes or rub the crystal ball. What we need is a Word from Heaven above. I am so excited today, because I believe God has given me the Word that many of you need to hear. Ready? Are you sure? Here we go!

Beloved,

The Way You See It, Is Not The Way God Sees It!
  • Do you realize what appears to be a problem to you, is nothing to the Lord?
  • Do you realize what appears to be a hurdle in your life, is a stepping stone in the sight of God?
  • Do you realize what appears to be a trap set before you, is actually God exposing the tricks of the devil?
  • Do you realize the things that have you worried, God is currently laughing at?
  • Do you realize what you stand in need of has already been handled by our Father in Heaven?
The Bible declares in 1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Scripture Reading for Today: Isaiah 55:8-9

May God Bless you at Your point of need!

Minister Darrick D. McGhee