Help Is On the Way!

ClassicChic

( I love this! Received as an email and wanted to share! I hope this helps someone to "hold on!")

Help Is On the Way!

Daniel 6:22 "My God sent his angel and shut the lions' mouths, and they have not harmed me..."

There's a scene in the movie, Lion King, in which Simba gets caught up in the middle of a wildebeest stampede. He's running for his life and ends up climbing up a dead tree. The branch he's holding on to begins to break, and he cries out for his father. In the midst of his distress, though, Zazu, the King's loyal servant, brings a message of hope and tells him, "Your father is on the way! Hold on!"

Are you in the midst of a situation where your resources are about to run out?

Is it hard to see your way out of your current situation?

Has guilt or shame put you in the place of wanting to get lost in the crowd?

Did someone you thought you could count on walk away when you needed him or her most?

No matter what situation you're challenged with, don't let go. "Your Father, God, is on the way! Hold on!" God is moving on your behalf, but he may not get there as soon as you'd like him to. Hold on. Wait on him. Wait out the boss who's trying to fire you. Wait out your friends who want you to applaud them but can't celebrate with you. Wait out all the people who have set you up to take you down.

In your time of trouble, God will send a Zazu. No, not a dodo bird, but someone who is connected to the King and will deliver a message of hope. We all need a Zazu in our life that will encourage us when we need it most. They may not be able to rescue us out of our predicament, but they bring joy in the time of sorrow. They're the ones who pray us through. They're the ones who bring a solution without focusing on the problem.

Don't give up on yourself. Don't give up on God. "Your Father, God, is on the way! Hold on!"

Prayer: Father, we know that you may not come when we want, but you're always on time. We thank you for giving us hope in the midst of a hellish situation. We thank you for sending people into our lives who have our best interest at heart and will encourage us to trust that you are on the way.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Last edited:
God bless you for sending this timely powerful message of hope
I am visitng this all day...and praying on it
Thank you Lord..for this blessed messenger

We all need a Zazu in our life that will encourage us when we need it most. They may not be able to rescue us out of our predicament, but they bring joy in the time of sorrow. They're the ones who pray us through. They're the ones who bring a solution without focusing on the problem.

that's the sisters of the CF..
Thank you to the all God's Zazus

Thank you, Cherokee for posting. By posting this you are serving as a "Zazu" for those reading this and seeking encouraging words.

Back