there are soo many natural inspirations here!

melodee

Relaxed girls, you know I love y'all and I have always been inspired by your hanging locks. But I really gotta give props to my springy, coily girls who have lush lovely locks of hair that grows O-U-T!!!!

Looking at many albums have inspired me to keep going with my transition and rock the natural me.

I just wanted to say how you've inspired me. There's sooo many out there and I don't want to leave any out, but I see y'all!!!!!!

Hopefully I'll get up the nerve and stop being lazy and post some transition pics.

Proudpiscean

melodee said:
Relaxed girls, you know I love y'all and I have always been inspired by your hanging locks. But I really gotta give props to my springy, coily girls who have lush lovely locks of hair that grows O-U-T!!!!

Looking at many albums have inspired me to keep going with my transition and rock the natural me.

I just wanted to say how you've inspired me. There's sooo many out there and I don't want to leave any out, but I see y'all!!!!!!

Hopefully I'll get up the nerve and stop being lazy and post some transition pics.

Co-signing!!:grin:

I completely agree....there are too many gorgeous naturals to name. I can't wait to be fully natural! :D

Ms Lala

I agree. I was getting tempted to texturize my hair until I saw some of the beautiful heads of natural hair on this site. I was used to seeing long relaxed or texturized hair but not fully natural unless it was loc'd . I am so encouraged to keep growing my hair now.

Country gal

So many beautiful heads of hair on this board. The naturals helped me to retrain my mind on what being natural really means. I love being natural. Although I do get bored with my hair at times.

Hareitiz

I NEVER thought about transitioning until I became a member of this forum and saw all of the beautiful natural heads of hair. Now I am almost four months post-relaxer and I am not looking back!!!!:grin: