Thick hair 3c/4a and beyond. Maxiglide vs Sedu

Okay these both have good raves on this board. Right now I'm leaning toward Sedu bacause of those teeth on the Maxiglide that terrify me. Is the Maxiglide ceramic and do those teeth ever get caught in your thick hair?

I was scared of those teeth too on the maxiglide but they really help your hair get straight. I have used mine 3 times since I got it and I haven't seen 1 hair in there, not one! The trick is to comb the section before you use it. I love the steam burst too. It softens your hair and just like the commercial says and it locks moisture in.

i'm natural so the teeth on the maxiglide scared me, but it helps get my hair straight. Also, it comes with an non-tooth attachment.

Ar010 said:
Okay these both have good raves on this board. Right now I'm leaning toward Sedu bacause of those teeth on the Maxiglide that terrify me. Is the Maxiglide ceramic and do those teeth ever get caught in your thick hair?
yes, its ceramic and no it doesnt get caught becuase i do small sections and detangle before i put the Maxiglide to my hair....it also has flat plates, but the teeth are what make things happen! :D

Back