Thicker hair length

cairopiper

Hi Ladies,

I've been searching through the posts on how to thicken hair as mine is incredibly thin lately. There has been some great advice such as eating more protein, taking MSM and biotin, using Jamaican Black castor oil etc but all this seems to be to help thicken up the hair coming through/new growth.

Whilst I do need to do this and will follow all the advice in previous posts for thickening new hair, I wonder if anyone could provide tips on how to thicken the length of the hair I already have (2 inches from roots right to tips).Is there anything any one knows of that can help to plump up the strands throughout? I didn't seem to see any suggestions for this in previous threads.

TIA
Cairo
x

Jazzmommy

I hear you there... Is that possible? Would love to hear responses. I got good results using Megatek to thick up my new growth.

India*32

I hear you there... Is that possible? Would love to hear responses. I got good results using Megatek to thick up my new growth.

Nice Growth Natural Jazzy's mommy. I too have a Jasmine. Girl, I need some tips on moisture and style. I went to the barber shop two weeks ago and now I have a dark Cesear.

:bdance:

cairopiper

Thanks ladies for the info. So, how are you all using megatek in order to thicken the length? Are you just using it like a moisturiser and then sealing with oil down the hair shaft or are you using it as a deep conditoner type product?

Also, are there any shampoos/conditioners which could be used to give a thickening effect?

Cairo
x